Chapter 28: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Toad Sage

{Third POV, Two Days After}
Jiraiya peeked his head out from the bush, a girly giggle coming out of his mouth as he stared at the three young women playing in the water, as they joked around with large smiles. "Ooo~ Hehe..!" He murmured a light blush covering his cheeks as he watched.

Naruto cleared his throat trying to get his distracted master's attention on him and his sister. "Is he always like this?" Naomi murmured nudging her older brother, looking to her new trainer as he continued to giggle like a school girl. Naruto sighed with a frown nodding, "Sadly this old geezer is..." 

Naruto crossed his arms impatiently with his eyes narrowed. "Hey! Knock it off!" "We're truly in paradise, kids." Jiraiya responded giggling with a huge grin plastered to his face.
Naruto and Naomi deadpanned at the man's words. "You are so creepy....dattebayo/dattebane..." They said bluntly as he continued with the staring and the giggling. 

"And your sure he's one of the great Sannin." Naruto asked with an unsure look as he stared at Jiraiya with disbelief. "Of course I'm sure...I mean that's what it said in my book!" Naomi said referring to the book she kept at home as a guidance for her dream. "That's just disappointing..." Naruto muttered staring at the pervy man. 

"Hey, I'm getting kind of hungry." One of the girls said as they got out of the water. "Yeah me too." The second one said nodding. "Let's head back to the hotel." The third said as she picked up a bag. 

Jiraiya pouted letting out a sigh of sadness watching the three lovely females retreat from their spot back onto the trail to their hotel. "Alright...alright, I guess I can teach you guys a technique now....Naruto, Naomi..." He murmured in a slight disappointed tone.
"It's about time! You better not be joking around this time!" Naruto exclaimed at his master.
~*~

After a bunch of arguing and talking, and more talking that was from Jiraiya explained to them how they had to get in touch with the inner red chakra they had and what the Summoning Jutsu was. 

"Alright Kids, watch and learn, this is how the Summoning Justu is done." Jiraiya said turning back and forth to crack his back. He lifted his thumb up this mouth biting down on it making sure it was hard enough so blood was drawn. The Sage drew a line on his other hand, performing the correct handsigns.

Boar.

Dog.

Bird.

Monkey.

Sheep.

"Summoning Justu!" He exclaimed clashing his hand into the ground. Smoke appeared around the Sage making Naomi and Naruto watch wanting the smoke to disappear fast so they could see what happened. Finally after what seemed like forever the smoke cleared showing a frog on which Jirayia sat with a proud smirk on his face. "Woah....That's amazing!" Naomi cried out having not thought he could be That cool. "Amazing? No way! It's awesome! Totally cool!" Naruto exclaimed with an excited beam in his eye as he jumped up and down wanting it to be his turn. 

The Frog's tongue slowly descended down to Naruto handing him the scroll while Jiraiya tossed Naomi a scroll. They both eagerly grabbed the scroll they were suppose to have as they stared down at it. "Go ahead, opening your scrolls. Take a look inside it's a contract with the summoning toads. It's been handed down for generations. Naruto you have the scroll for the male half of the frog population and Naomi you have the female half of the frog population. All you have to do is sign your name in blood and stamp the fingertips of blood from the hand you'll use." He stated before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"Then build up your chakra in the place you wish to summon him and set down the hand you contracted. The seal is Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Sheep." He said as he watched their eager eyes on the scroll.

Naruto wasted no time biting his finger signing his name on the scroll. "Here we go...Na...ru...to....Uzu.....maki." He said as he signed it out on the paper, before spreading the blood onto the other four fingers and stamping it onto the scroll looking down at it proudly.
Naomi opened her scroll looking down at it biting her finger noticing only three names on it as she signed her name on. Her eyes mainly stayed focus on the one before her, and the second one. 'I wonder whose Jirah....' she thought to herself looking at the second name before glancing once again at the name before hers. 'But...whose Kushina Uzumaki...she's from the Uzumaki Clan....Naruto and I's Clan.....' Her eyebrows furrowed as he pressed her fingertips to the scroll.

She retreated back from the scroll making a mental note to herself that she'd ask about those two later before Naruto spoke breaking her out of her daze. "That's it right? So now what can we do?" 

"Now that your red chakra is available, it will be easier now. So give it a try." He said to them before explaining th signs again just as Naruto gave a confident grin. "Alright! I'll go first!" He exclaimed weaving the handsigns as fast as he could before smashing his hand against the ground. "Summoning Justu!" 

Naruto furrowed his eyebrows wondering where the frog was as he lifted his hand away his face dropping at the speed of light seeing a tadpole flopping around. Naruto sweatdropped to himself staring at the fish, Jiraiya's face being a 'I can't believe this kid' face. This kid has no talent.....

Just as Naomi bursted out laughing. "It's tadpole! A tadpole!" "Shut up dattebayo! I'd like to see you do any better!" He exclaimed pointing an accusing finger at her. "Fine I will!" She exclaimed, taking her turn to weave the signs slamming her hand to the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" She exclaimed.

She made the same face Naruto did when he didn't find hers as she lifted her hand up seeing an even smaller tadpole then Naruto's. "Wh.....at." She said staring at it, the more she did the more her sweatdropped increased. 

"Ha! It's a lot smaller then mine dattebayo!"
"Shut up Naruto!"

Jiraiya sighed to himself rubbing his eyes. Let me rephrase this, THESE kids....I have no talent what-so-ever. Minato, Kushina, wish me luck. He thought sighing to himself as he watched them argue about whose tadpole was bigger. 

Wish me a LOT of luck. He thought to himself as he got up watching the scene unwrap. 

________________________________________________________________________

  Author's Note: Short Chapter, but more to come! Also I'd like some comments about how this chapter was, and how you liked it or not? I was thinking of re-writing some chapters, so comment below and make my writing less child-ish! So don't even be surprised if this get rewritten! I also am so elated that I've gotten over 500 hearts but I wanna make it 600, sooner or later. Most likely later but it's cool. I'll get over myself, but you guys are awesome!~