Chapter 20: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!

Team 7 slowly walked into the room. "Its okay Sakura, Naomi I can manage." CHA I WAS ENJOYING THAT WHAT A DRAG!

"About time." Naomi said under her breath. Sasuke glared at her. Naomi walked over to Naruto.

"What now? Nobody is in here!" "Hey wait a minute! Look at that!" Sakura pointed to a banner hanging on the in front of them.

"What is it?" Naomi said.

Sakura read off of the banner.

'If qualities of heaven are your desire, aquire wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are opened together, the pairless path will be righteous forever. This is something is the secert way that guides us from this place today'

"This...what?" "Is it a secret too?" Naruto and Naomi questioned.

"Its like a word is missing! It must have something to do with the scrolls. Wait were suppose to open the heaven and earth scrolls now!" Sakura exclaimed.

Naruto held a scroll in his hand and so did Sakura. Sakura peeled a bit of her's. Naruto gulped, his fingering lingering on the scroll.

"Okay here goes nothing!" Naruto said opening his.

Naomi leaned over Naruto's shoulder looking at the scroll. "What does that mean?" Naomi questioned.

"A man? A person?" Sakura questioned.

Smoke started coming out from the scroll.

"Oh no, it's a summoning jutsu! Naruto, Sakura get rid of the scrolls!" Sasuke yelled at them.

Sakura and Naruto threw the scrolls away from them. Even more smoke appeared. Once it finally cleared they all gasped in surprise.

"What?It's you?" Sasuke asked.

"Hey, long time no see, huh?" Iruka stood in front of the four genin.

"Iruka-sensei!" Sakura said. "Well it looks like you've gone through a lot. In this test."

"What's with the surprise entrance! Why are you appearing with a summoning jutsu!?" Naruto said

"At the end of the 2nd exam, us, Chunin are suppose to welcome the test takers back and well I guess it was good luck that I get the important task of being the messenger for you guys." Iruka said walking towards them.

"Messenger?" Naomi questioned.

Iruka grabbed something out of his pocket opening it. "Whew and you made it just in time too. And now congratulations. You pass the 2nd exam. To celebrate I would love to treat you all to some Ichiraku Ramen but-" "RAMEN!" Naomi and Naruto shouted.

They tackled Iruka in a hug. "Ramen, seriously!? That is so cool!" "So cool!" The twins cheered with Iruka's protest.

They finally got off of him to hug each other. Jumping up and down chanting 'ramen'.

"RAMEN!"

"RAMEN!"

"RAMEN!"

Sakura and Sasuke fell to the ground watching them. "Especially with all those bugs we had to eat!" "I'm going to eat every noodle made!"

"Where do they get all their energy from?" Sasuke questioned.

"Shut up Naruto Naomi!" Sakura said.

Still hyper as ever, Naruto, Naomi? Iruka thought smiling to himself.