Valentines Special (Naruto)

Uzumaki Naruto was looking forward for today for a whole month. What's so good about today you must wonder? Well it's none other than Valentine's Day! He had knitted a scarf for Sakura with Naomi's help of course. It took him hours to make. He was very proud of the finally product. He was looking for Sakura. He found her, but saw she was looking for Sasuke. She totally blew him off just to go find Sasuke! Naruto sighed there was no point. Even if he did give it to her what would she do with it? She probably would just give it away or throw it out.

He was walking around Konoha. "Why doesn't Sakura like me?! She hates my guts! I don't get it. It's all Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke! My god I'm sick of him! I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way! I always put my feelings out for her but she doesn't even care!" announcing his thoughts out loud. He sighed loudly. Man what a lousy day! He finally decided to look up from the ground. He saw someone hiding behind a tree. He walked over there. "Oh hey Hinata!" Hinata looked up blushing a lot. "H-h-hi N-n-Naruto-kun." Naruto noticed the shy Hyuga had something in her hands. "Hey! Who's the lucky guy your giving the chocolates too?" He asked curiously. Hinata blush a thousand shades of red. "Well who is it?!" Putting his face closer to her so their foreheads were touching. Hinata was so overwhelmed she fainted. Naruto caught her before she ended up hitting the ground.

Naruto panicked. "Oh man! I made her faint! I didn't mean it!" He carried Hinata into the shade and waited for her to wake up. After a couples of minutes of Naruto fanning her, the young Hyuga opened her eyes to meet the ocean blue orbs that belonged to Naruto. "H-hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you! How about I make it up to you! Yeah, I could go shopping with you or Take you out to eat. Hey what about both! How does that sound." All she could do was nod. He grabbed her hand. Wow I can't believe I'm going to spend the day with Naruto-kun! She was cheering inside. She was too shy to actually do it. Naruto brought Hinata into a shop.

They looked around. Hinata eye caught a necklace. It was a silver H in a circle. The circle had her birthday gemstone. She smiled at it. Naruto noticed her looking at the necklace and smiled to himself secretly. Hinata turned around to look at something else. Naruto thought it was the perfect time to strike. He grabbed the necklace and gave it to the cashier to buy. He took out his frog wallet and paid for it. Naruto covered Hinata's eyes. "N-n-na-a-ruto-kun. W-w-what are you d-d-doing?" "You'll see." He put the necklace on her. He took his hands from her eyes. Hinata looked down and saw the necklace she was looking at. She gasped. "Y-y-you s-s-shouldn't h-h-have." She stuttered. "Hey it's no big deal really! I think it suits you perfectly!" Hinata smiled. This was one of the many reasons she had liked Naruto. His kindness.

Naruto and Hinata walked around the whole day. Smiling. Laughing. Having a great time. Hinata had became a little more confident around Naruto. She was going to do it. She was going to give the homemade chocolates she made to Naruto. "Hey let's get something to eat." She nodded. "How about ramen?" She offered. He nodded happily and grabbed Hinata's hand. They went to Naruto's favorite restaurant.
They met Sakura and Ino in there. "Hey what are you guys doing here?" Naruto asked. "Well we couldn't find Sasuke-kun so we decided to get something to eat." Ino sighed in disappointment. "What are you two doing here?" Sakura asked. "Well I was hanging out with Hinata-chan and we were getting hungry so we came here." Hinata nodded in agreement. "Well we'll leave you two alone." Ino said winking at Hinata before leaving. Hinata blushed. Sakura followed Ino out still very upset about Sasuke.

They order their food and waiting in silence. Once they got their food. Naruto made conversation with Hinata. Naruto was a natural social butterfly so when it came to talking it was a strong point. Hinata it was the opposite. She always had trouble talking to people especially, Naruto. The only person she could talk to with confidence was Naomi. Naomi always believed in her. She saw Naruto in Naomi and Naomi in Naruto. But why was it so hard for her to talk to Naruto. The sky slowly started change into the sunset. They stood outside of Ichiraku's.

Hinata finally felt courage to give Naruto the chocolates. "Naruto-kun." She said without stuttering. Hinata was proud of herself for not stuttering. "I-I want you to have t-these." Giving Naruto the chocolates. Her face reddening looking away. "Hey really?" He took one of and ate it. "These are great! Did you make them yourself?" She nodded. Naruto looked to the scarf he made. Maybe Hinata would appreciate it. She always seemed to appreciate things people give her. Naruto smiled in his head. "I want you to have this." Giving her the red scarf he originally knitted for Sakura. She blushed. "T-thank y-y-ou." "Your welcome. I made it myself!" He stood proudly. "I-it's really s-soft." He grinned at her. She giggled at him. Things didn't turn out the way Naruto wanted it too but hey so far this was the best Valentine's Day he had ever had. He didn't regret a single thing. Spending the Day with Hinata. Once you get past her shyness she fun to hang out with. Even taking those pictures of Naomi and Sasuke. He didn't regret that at all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'Bonus Ending!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
The next day.

Hinata was talking with Sakura and Ino at Ino's parents flower shop. "HINATA-CHAN!" Naruto called. He saw her in the flower shop. "Look at this picture!" He showed her the picture of Naomi and Sasuke from the night before. Sasuke had his arms wrapped around Naomi and Naomi face was in his chest. Sasuke had a smile on his face. Hinata look at the picture in shock but was soon replaced with a big smile. She was happy for her best friend. Even if Naomi hadn't realized her feelings for Sasuke, Hinata did. She smiled at it. "Hey I got to go. I'll catch you later. How about we hang out soon?" She nodded feeling her face warm. He let her keep the picture.

"Hey what was in the picture?" Ino asked. "N-nothing." "NARUTO!" Naomi shouted. She ran into the small shop panting. "Have you seen Naruto?" They all shook their heads. "When I get my hands on him." "What he do?" Sakura asked. Naomi felt a blush. "U-uh I don't want to talk about it!" Sakura gave Naomi a questioning look. Sasuke was the next to enter the flower shop. "Sasuke-kun what are you doing here~. We didn't see you yesterday." Sakura and Ino cooed. Sasuke ignored the two. "Did you find Naruto yet?" He asked Naomi. She shook her head. "H-hey Naomi S-Sasuke." They looked at Hinata. "A-are you l-looking for N-naruto because o-of t-this." Showing them the picture Naruto gave her. Naomi gasped. "Where you get that!" Sakura and Ino grabbed the picture. They screamed in horror and look went to glare at naomi ,who was long gone. Looking for Naruto and but mostly hiding from Sakura and Ino. Sasuke sighed and left to go find Naruto. Hinata tried calming Ino and Sakura down trying to buy Naomi a few more minutes.