Chapter 11: Chunin Challenge Rock Lee vs Sasuke!

3rd p.o.v.
"Hey you with the attitude hold on!" They turned around to see the boy in the green jumpsuit. Naomi and Sakura started freaking out. "Not him again!/Not bushy brow again!" They shouted. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked.
"I want a fight right here!." "You want to fight me here and now? Huh?" "Yes that's right. My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesty to for the challenger to say there name first right? Sasuke Uchiha."

"So you know me than." "I challenge you! Everyone is always saying how great the Uchiha clan is. I want to see if it that is true." His eyes went to Naomi and Sakura. They hugged each other. "Why is he looking at us like that!" Sakura asked. "I don't know but I don't like it!" Naomi said.

"One more thing. Sakura......Naomi. I love you two!" "No! Those eyebrows can't be real!" Naomi shouted. "Your haircut is bad too! Your eyebrows are so bushy! Your such a weirdo!" Naomi mouthed something to Naruto and He stood in front of her. Pulling her away. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I'M ALONE ON THIS! NAOMI!?" Sakura shouted. "Sorry overprotective big brother Sakura."

"You Sakura are an agel sent from heavan. Naomi you are a beautiful youthful flower! If only your brother would allow it! It could be forbidden love!" Sakura was mentally cheering inside because he forgot about her. "No way bushy brow!"

Lee sulked but recovered remembering Sakura. "Here is something for you Sakura." He winked a heart a her. She screamed in agony dodging it quickly. "That was a good move try dodging these." He winked more hearts at her. Sakura dodged going left than right. She went back hitting her head on the ground from dodging the last one.

"Alright! Go Sakura!" Naomi cheered. Sakura panted before she glared at him. "Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!" "You do not need to be so negative Sakura." Naruto got mad. HE WANTS TO FIGHT SASUKE! IT'S ALWAYS SASUKE!

"You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you challenged me. Your even more physco than you look. If that's even possible. If you want to know more about my clan than i'll teach you." I'm lucky I get to fight the number one rookie of the year. I will draw him out and get him to use his technique. I will prove myself to you.....Gai sensei. Lee thought.

"Hold it!" Naruto shouted. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine!" "Go ahead." Sasuke told him."Naruto!" Sakura said in a threatening voice. "What it will only take me two minutes to take this guy down begging for mercy." "No thank you. The only one I want to fight is the Uchiha." "Yeah well i've got news for you! Sasuke can't compare to me! Believe it!" Naruto ran at him Lee used to fingers two push Naruto away. Naruto keep his balance by putting two hands on the ground. He went to kick him, Lee dodged it. He punched Naruto making Naruto go backwards into a wall.

Naomi sweatdropped. Oh they had to hurt.His faces says it all. Naomi walked over there. "Oi....Nii-chan your suppose to be cool what happened!" Naruto brushed off his injury. "What are you saying I am cool." "Oh yeah wait till I tell Konohamaru about this!" "NO! The kid looks up to me don't tell him." "What do I get if I don't" "I'll buy you as much ramen as you want for lunch." "Well if you put it like that than my mouth is shut." He sighed in relief. "Its not like I was going to tell him anyway." she mumbled. "Your such a goo-WAIT WHAT!?" "Nothing.....Nothing......Remember Sasuke vs Lee!" Sasuke Sakura and Lee sweatdropped watching our little scene. Lee quickly recovered.

"You see Sasuke out of all the genin I am the strongest and I will prove it too you." Sasuke smirked. "This will be fun. Let's do it." Sakura glanced at the clock. "There's no time Sasuke! We have to register before three o'clock and there's less than half an hour." "Relax this will all be over in fiv-" Sasuke was interupted by Naomi and Naruto. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" They chanted on the ground. Siting criss cross. Sasuke's eye twitched. "Will you two shut up!" They stuck their tongues out at him.