Chapter 27: Jiraiya Returns! Another legendary Sannin? Tsunade the Slug Queen!

Chapter 27: Long Time No See: Jiraiya Returns! Another Legendary Sannin? Tsunade The Slug Queen!

Third P.O.V. {Naruto}
Ebisu lead the way with Naruto following behind him. Naruto walked with his hands behind his head walking causally, "So do you mind telling me why you brought me to the hot springs? Is a bath a part of my training? Not that I mind soaking my feet. "Naruto said still walking. Ebisu looked at Naruto yelling at him to stop walking.

"Naruto! Where do you think you're going!? That's the women's bath! I will not allow any inappropriate behavior young man!"
Naruto stopped turning his head to Ebisu, narrowing his eyes to his temporary trainer. Inappropriate behavior? What's he talking about? Like I was going to take a peep? Hmph! From what I know about him he's the real pervert around here! Naruto thought with his eyebrow twitching.

Naruto turned around walking back to where Ebisu was. "What? What's with that look?" Naruto grunted softly, "Nothing, nothing! Anyways what in the world are we doing here! Are you going to train me to wash behind my ears!?" Ebisu pushed his glasses up a bit, a small smirk on his face. "Not quite, but your right it is part of your training!"

Ebisu stood in front of his destination, "This is where you're going to be training." Naruto blinked blankly, "Why are we in front of a steaming hot springs then!?" Ebisu let out a chuckle. "That's because, I'm going to teach you how to walk on water." Ebisu smirked as Naruto's eyes widen in surprise, before that surprise turned to suspicious.

Ebisu noticed the look on the blonde boy's face, raising an eyebrow he asked his "student, "What is it?" Naruto's face scrunched more, "Walk on water huh? Can YOU all of all people actually do that?" Ebisu's head blew up big before shouting at the young boy, "OF COURSE I CAN!" The older man coughed regaining his calm posture, "I heard from Kakashi that you already did tree climbing without using your hands, right? It's a little something sort of like that."

Naruto had a small bead of sweat go down the side of his tan-ish face, "I don't really remember that stuff, it was a pretty long while ago." Ebisu nodded slightly, sucking in a deep breathe to give Naruto a long lecture, "In tree climbing, all you do is accumulate only necessary amount of Chakra in one necessary location-" Ebisu stated continuing.

Man....this guy sure loves to hear himself talk, doesn't he dattebayo? Naruto thought with a bored expression attempting his best to actually listen.
"- and is a control training for discharge and usage of fixed amount of Chakra for jutsu and alike." Ebisu finished proudly before anime falling hearing Naruto claim he didn't understand a word said.

After getting up off the stone bricked ground, "I guess it'd be better to show you....." Ebisu said to Naruto. "First, you build up chakra in your feet. Then, while constantly discharging a fixed amount you balance it with your body weight," Ebisu said building up his chakra to his feet taking his first step on the boiling water. "And well this is how it goes!" Ebisu said taking a few more steps before turning around completely to look at Naruto who had a very surprised expression on his face. 

Naruto had an awe strucked face jumping up and down, "Oh okay! Y turn! My turn! My turn!" Naruto put his hands together like Ebisu did, focusing Chakra into his feet, quickly taking his first step into the water only to drop completely in. " HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!" Naruto shouted popping out of the water like a jumping fish. Ebisu let out a mocking chuckle, "Did I forget to mention that this water is 60 degrees Celsius (140 Fahrenheit) If you do nothing but fall into the water you'll just become a boiled octopus!"