Chapter 10: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!

Naomi p.o.v.

I sighed again for the same time today. Waking up Naruto is a work out. Not even the ramen on fire worked. He must be really tired. I thought back to all my failed true for the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Naru-kun it's time to wake up!" No response. "Naruto! Wake up!" I yelled louder. Still nothing. "Oi get up!" Not even a peep. A tick mark appeared my head. "Naruto Menma Uzumaki! Get up right now!" I banged on his door. "Go away." I hurt a faint mumble. Time for plan B to go into action. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed it frying pans. Hopefully this will work. I banged them outside of his door. "Up! Up! It's time to get up! It's a brand new day! Not time to lay around! Wake up!"' I yelled outside of his door. I heard a groan. I pouted. Not even that worked! I sighed. It was still early in the morning and I was out of ideas. All my best ideas came at nighttime. Plus Naruto locked his door so there's nothing I can do. I gave up and went into the kitchen for breakfast. He would have to get up eventually and when he did I would be sitting in the kitchen waiting be for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was about ten minutes ago. Finally I heard a door open and another one close. It must be Naruto getting ready. I grabbed some bread and toasted it for him. Then poured him a glass of orange juice. He was ready and looked groggily sat at the table and mumble a thank you before eating. Naruto can be a real grump in the morning it doesn't usually lasts very long, before he's back into his hyperactive self. "We have to meet Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke at the bridge."

 Right when I said Sasuke his head snapped up. He finished his breakfast in a flash. I whistled and a sweatdrop appeared on my head as I watched him get up and grab my hand. We were out the door. I locked it and he looked at me. "Ready?" I nodded. "Let's go!" I shouted. We went running across the village to get to our destination. Come on everyone loves Sibling Rivalry.

The bridge came In view and we looked at each other, speeding up in the process. I'm pretty sure we were thinking the same thing. I'm not going to lose. "I'm first!" We shouted. "No way! I totally beat you! Hey stop repeating me! No you!" We started laughing at our perfect unison. "Good morning Sakura." Naruto said. His face soured when he saw Sasuke. Aww man not again! I stood on the other side of Sakura. I leaned in next to her ear. "They been like this ever since we got back!" I whispered. "I know right! They're acting like children!" I nodded. 

"Can't sensei get here any faster?" She sighed in agreement. Naruto and Sasuke are acting more rivalry than before. Even Sakura and I got past our differences so the team could be stronger. I mean we have our heated arguments but it's nothing like Naruto and Sasuke. Yet somehow I always end up in the middle. I don't even know how big I always do!? Thank god I wasn't on the middle this time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tick tock tick tock. "Hey guys. I'm sorry I'm late but I got lost on the path of life." "What!?" Naruto Sakura and I screamed. "I'm ready for the next ninja mission sensei and hey come on no more of this boring beginner stuff okay. I want a chance to prove myself! I'm talking a real mission where I can show what I'm made of! I gotta break out and burn it up!" Fire appeared in Naruto's eyes! "See!" "Uh right, I get it. That's great Naruto, now take it easy will you." Naruto eyes went directly to Sasuke. Who opened his eyes to meet Naruto's eyes. Ugh Boys.

3rd p.o.v

Sasuke! He's always saving everyone on our missions. Trying to grab all the glory and make me look like a chump. But he'll never get the edge on me! Naruto yelled in his head. Sakura and Naomi deadpanned at the two. "There at it again!" Sakura whispered yelled to Naomi who faceplamed. He's such a twerp! Sakura thought. Can't they give it up! Naomi thought sighing at her brother and her training partner who continuously bickering and make everything a competition. Today's the day! Where I save Sasuke and gloat in his face! Naruto was off in his daydream. "Believe it!" He yelled causing Sakura and Sasuke to look at him. "Please don't tell me you're thinking what I think you're thinking." Naomi said. Naruto grabbed his sister's shoulders. "Are we on the same page Naomi? What do you think I'm thinking?" Naruto shook her shoulder rapidly. "Stop shaking me you idiot!"