Valentines Special (Naomi)

A Naomi and Sasuke One Shot
Most would say it was a regular day in the village hidden in the leaves, but it wasn't. It was Valentine's Day. Girls or boys would confess their love for someone, but in this case, it was mostly girls. There was one who hated this day more than anyone that would be the one and only Uchica Sasuke.

The Uchica prodigy was currently hiding in an alley from his rapid fangirls. Today just wasn't his day. First when he opened his door, there were flowers, love notes, the lingering smell of perfume and what he hated most of all chocolate. He couldn't go anywhere without having someone confess their love to him. He was followed. The fangirls were everywhere! What made it even worse was he promised a certain red head Uzumaki that he would train with her today but he couldn't get anywhere without being followed. He heard high pitched voices calling his name.
He peaked out from his hiding spot to see the girls somewhere else. He sighed in relief. He put his hood on from his jacket and ran to the training grounds.

He saw the blue eyed girl leaning against a tree with her eyes closed. He went next to her and her eyes shot open. She looked at him in surprise. He raised his eyebrows at her. "Your actually here?" "I wasn't going to break my promise." He told her. "I would have let you off the hook you know." It was his turn to look at her weird. "I get it. I mean it's hilarious but I get. Everywhere you go you get bombarded with love notes and chocolates from fangirls. I mean I got some from some guys, but probably not as much as you." She said indicating to the pile of cards and chocolates next her. She didn't even notice the Uchica glaring at them. He huffed.
"Whatever I told you we were going to train, so let's get started." He got up offering his hand to the younger Uzumaki she grabbed it. They were about to start when they heard voices. "Sasuke-kun~ Where are you!" A voice that sounded like Sakura said. Sasuke sighed. "Sasuke! Are you here?" Another fangirl asked. "Sasuke-kun don't hide from us you bad boy!" That comment made Naomi laugh. He glared at her. "Okay, don't have a horse you bad boy." She teased. "Are you going to help me or not?" He asked her hastily. She looked around. "Oh I know hide in the tree hole!" He gave the 'are you serious face'. "Just do it! I'll take care of the rest!" He sighed in defeat hiding in the tree hole. Naomi leaned against the same tree Sasuke was hiding in.

"Sasuke-ku- Naomi what are you doing here?" Sakura asked. Naomi open her eyes to meet the green orbs of the Haruno. "I was training but I decided to take a break. What are you doing here?" "Well I was looking for Sasuke-kun." Naomi looked behind Sakura and saw a lot of girls behind her. "All of you?" Pointing the other girls. She nodded. Naomi sweatdropped. That's a lot of girls. "Have you seen him?" One of the small girls piped up. "Nope, haven't seen him at all today." "Are you sure." One of them asked not believing her. Naomi shook her head. They were about to leave when Naomi spoke up. "But, he did tell me yesterday he was going to a dango shop." From inside the tree Sasuke mouthing Dango shop. "Really!?" "Yup." "Wait which one?" Ino asked. "I don't know he never said. They ran heading to a dango shop. "Good luck!"

Naomi laughed. "Man are they stupid, don't they know Sasuke hates sweets!" Sasuke came out from the tree. "You knew I didn't like sweets but you sent them to a dango shop?" "I was testing them. I wanted to see, if they were really dedicated to their Sasuke-kun~" Mocking a fangirl's voice. He shook his head at her.
"Want get some training done now that their gone?" Naomi offered. He nodded. Naomi and Sasuke sparred like usually but without the bet since it was a risky day for him. This is exactly how Sasuke wanted to spend his valentine's day. Training. After a while it was getting dark. They decided to call it quits.
"Oi, how are you going to go home?" "What do you mean?"(haha Justin Bieber moment.) He asked her. "Aren't you worried about the fangirls who are outside of your house waiting for you?" I didn't even think about that! "Then what do you say I do?" "I can't believe I'm going to say this. Why don't you stay my apartment? I mean I feel sort of bad." She mumble. He smirked at her. She saw the smirk. "I didn't mea-. I just meant tha- Stop smirking at me! You don't have to say yes you know!" She stuttered. "Since you're insisting. Fine." Naomi sighed. Even if she did argue with him there was no point.