Chapter 29] Live Or Die: Risk It All To Win It All!

3rd P.O.V.

Giggling echoed throughout the mountains as three girls played in the water. "Oo~ Let's see how you like that!" One of the girls laughed splashing one her friends, as a certain white haired pervert did some more of his 'research'.

"Oi Pervy Sage! Are you even paying attention to us!" Naomi exclaimed as she crossed her arms. "Yeah come on dattebayo! You're suppose to be supervising our training!" Naruto shouted throwing his hands up in the air.

The male truned around with an agitated look. "Can't you both see I'm busy with my research!?" He defended as he turned back around to watch the girls. "And besides it's not like either of you have something worth seeing." He said bluntly earning a small growl from each Uzumakis.

"You'll see! I'll make a giant frog the size of a house!" Naruto huffed as Naomi nodded in agreement. "Yeah and I'll make one too! And then they'll both crush you!" The redhead said gaining a small 'whatever' from their master who seemed to not really care.

Naruto nodded as he bit his thumb doing the hand signs to the just quickly.

Boar.

Dog.

Bird.

Monkey.

Ram.

"Summoning Jutsu!" Naruto shouted to himself, a proud grin on his face before swiftly falling off. "Huh?" He said as Naomi looked down at the small flapping tadpole poking at it.

"I think this ones smaller than the last one Nii-san." She said looking over at her brother.

"So did you finally get it?" Jiraiya asked turning around turning around to take notice of the tadpole, sweatdropping in response.

"W...Wait a minute! I think it's still growing!" Naruto said waving his hands quickly As Jiraiya and Naomi watched, before the sage started shouting.

"LISTEN YOU TWO IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THEN I WON'T HELP YOU ANYMORE!" He shouted at them with an irk mark.

"WE ARE BEING SERIOUS YOU OLD PERVERT!" They shouted back at the elder man who looked ready to anime fall onto the ground from their horrrinel attempts to summon one frog.

"WELL DO WHAT I SHOWED YOU! FOCUS YOUR CHAKRA!" He yelled louder earning grunts from both Uzumakis.

~A couple hours later~

Jiraiya sighed with a pout as he glanced over at the two kids. "Look the swimsuit gals are gone now, so why don't we just call it a day and be done?"

"What? We have to stay a little longer!" Naomi protested to the older man.

"You're suppose to be training us!" Naruto huffed at the Sannin. "Not staring at girls! Come on more give us some more time!"

The male groaned as he placed a hand on his forehead. "Look, I'm tired and I'm hungry, alright? We've been out here long enough, and it's been a very tiring day." He said as he shooed the kids again, gaining two short tempered Uzumakis to get upset.

"But YOU haven't done anything at all dattebayo!"

"And you weren't paying attention to your training dattebane!"

"SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAY YOU'RE TIRED!?" Both Uzumakis yelled in unison at him.

"YOU LITTLE TWERPS! YOU SHOULD BE GREATFUL SOMEONE OF MY POWER IS HANGING OUT WITH YOU!" Jiraiya yelled as the fighting went back and forth between the twelve year olds and the fifty year old man.