Chapter 7: The Forest of Chakra

3rd p.o.v.

Team 7 were at Tazuna's house. Kakashi-sensei had passed out. Naruto and Sasuke ended up carry him here. Kakashi groaned in pain as he awoke from his sleep. I think I may have overdone it....with my sharnigan. "Waking up huh? Are you alright?" The bridge builder's daughter asked. "I've been better. It will be a week before I can move normally." He grunted as he sat up. "See it's better if you don't move. So just lay down." "Right." He said as he laid back down. The four genin and Tazuna walked into the room. "Look sensei's up." Naruto said.

"Listen sensei your sharnigan is really cool and all but if it puts too much strain on you then maybe it's not worth it." Sakura told him.

"Sorry." Kakashi apologized. "Well he did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassin. We should be safe for a while." Tazuna said as he sort of praised Kakashi. "Right but, you know that boy with the mask, what about him?" "He's from the elite tracking unit for the village hidden in the mist. Those mask are only worn by the most elite shinobi." "What exactly do they do?" Sakura asked. Kakashi explained what they do before he realized something. What is this? If Zabuza is finished then why do I feel this way? Somethings wrong. Like I missed something.

"Hey sensei are you okay?" Naomi asked. "Sensei?" Naruto called. Kakashi snapped back into reality. "Oh yeah, to finish what I was saying. Tracker ninja deal with the body immediately on the spot, so there's no room for error." "Is that really important?" Sakura asked. "Think about it. Do you remember what that tracker did with Zabuza body?" "We don't know what he did. I mean I guess, he took it away somewhere." "Exactly. He took Zabuza right there. As soon as he could. Think of the weapons he used for take down. Do you remember what they were?" "Throwing needles! No way." Sasuke said. Now Naomi and Naruto were really confused. "None of it adds up." "What are you all blabbing about? You demolished that assassin!" Tazuna exclaimed. "Here's the truth. Zabuza still alive." Tazuna, Naruto, Naomi and Sakura were shocked. Tsunami, gasped.

"But we saw his body! Believe it!" "Kakashi-sensei you check his body yourself! You said his heart stopped!" Sakura said. "I did but that was just a temporary state to simulate death. The weapons that tracker ninja used were throwing needles. They can pierced deeply but can rarely kill unless they hit an organ. Not in the neck. Their modified from medical needles. Plus tracker ninjas are taught about the detail with the human body. Like showing them how to get the heart to stop but to still keep them alive. First he carried Zabuza body away, even though it's much heavier than he is. Second he used throwing needles, to fake a death. From these two factors, we can conclude that the tracker was not trying to kill Zabuza but save him." "Come on your over thinking this....aren't you?"

"Encountering suspicions, the ninja prepares quickly. Hesitation can lead to death. Every shinobi knows this saying. "A wide grin made its way on Naruto's face. He's actually pleased to hear Zabuza alive. Now Naruto's got another shot at him. "Sensei you said to prepare quickly. But how can we do that when you can barely move." Sakura said. "Kakashi chuckled. "I can still train you." "Hold on! A little last minute training won't make u strong to beat Zabuza. You could barely beat him even with your sharnigan! We have to reasonable!" What are you trying to do get us killed!?Cha! Inner Sakura shouted

. "Sakura how was I able to beat Zabuza before? Because you all helped me. You've all grown. Naruto! You grown the most." Naruto had a goofy grin on his face. He does seem stronger and more confident. Sakura thought. Naruto has grown we made that awesome plan together, we'll accomplish our dreams in no time! Naomi thought grinning to herself. "So you noticed. Things are going to be different now! I believe it!-" "Well I don't believe it." They all turned around to see a little boy standing in the door way. "And nothing's going to be good!" "Who are you?" Naruto shouted.