Chapter 9:The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!

3rd p.o.v.
The mist cleared finally revealing the person. "Naruto Uzumaki is here! Believe it! Ha! Now that I'm here we can win the fight!" "Naruto!" Sakura yelled in glee. "You know how in stories the hero shows up last minute and then kicks butt well that's what I'm going to do!"

This brat again! Zabuza thought narrowing his eyes. Shut up Naruto! Sasuke looked at him unimpressed. What an idoit. If he had stayed hidden he could have been so much more effective. Kakashi thought. What a knucklehead but his my knucklehead brother. Naomi thought shaking her head.

That boy! Haku thought thinking back to yesterday. "Alright! Your history! Shadow clone jutsu!" Zabuza threw a weapon in Naruto's direction. "Naruto move!" Kakashi yelled. Haku threw shuriken to block the incoming kunais. Shocking everyone. "They didn't get him." Sakura said. "Their weapons cancelled each other out! Amazing!" Tazuna said.

"What are you doing Naruto are you crazy!?" Sakura shouted. "This is a battle not a talent show! Don't let your opponent see your jutsu! The shinobi's art is deception! You have to keep the enemy guessing! Even when you're doing a simple jutsu! You have to catch them off balance! You just turned yourself into a human target if you enter a battle like that!" Kakashi scolded him.

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to rescue everybody!" Naruto exclaimed. Oh Naruto you never change. Naomi thought. "There's still one more question to be answered." Kakashi looked at Haku. Him. Sasuke thought. Why did he do it? Naomi thought.

"Haku what are you doing?" Zabuza asked. "This boy let me fight him my own way." Zabuza grunted. You're always to soft Haku. So be it." Zabuza eyes landed on Kakashi.

"He's right he didn't hit any a certain venial spot. He just cut us up!" Sasuke whispered to Naomi. "Right. But I wonder why?" She whispered back.

"You were with Zabuza all along! You think you can get away with a stunt like that!?" Naruto shouted. "I'm sorry but as your sensei said about deception. Catching them off guard. That is the art of the shinobi. Don't take it personally." Seeing as Haku's attention was on the older Uzumaki Sasuke thought it was his time to strike. While you're busy talking away! I'll catch you off guard! Sasuke thought throwing a kunai at Haku.

"Sasuke? Naomi?" "I haven't forgotten about either of you." Oh so that's where Naomi and Sasuke were! Their trapped! "Some warriors accept defeat gracefully when they are beaten others do not so be it. Let us finish our battle than to the death." Haku said walking towards the dome. "Hey! Where are you going?" Naruto shouted.

"It's alright Naruto we'll have our fight next." What is he!? "Here he comes, Naomi keep your guard up!" She nodded. The looked around. Sasuke spotted the real one he went to grab a weapon from his pouch. "I'm behind you." Shocking both Sasuke and Naomi. He transported himself in an instant! Sasuke thought. The needles came out again hitting Sasuke and Naomi again. They fell on the ground. "Naomi! Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. "Naomi! Sasuke!" Naruto shouted. What is that! Naomi and Sasuke are getting all ripped up! I can't even tell where the attacks are coming from! How is he doing that! Naruto screamed in his head.

What kind of jutsu is this! I feel so weak and useless in here! Naomi thought. This jutsu......Could it be? There are clones hiding in the mirrors? I can't even figure out where the attack is coming from! The attack is too fast! The mirrors are the key to his attacks! What's my-I mean what's our next move? Sasuke thought. A lightbulb appeared over Naomi's head.

"Hey Sasuke. What if we attack from the inside and Naruto attacks from the outside! The mirrors would have to break!" She whispered in his ear. "That's a great idea Naomi. Let's try it. Hey Na-" "Hey guys I snuck in here to help you!" "Naruto you idoit!" They shouted, their eyes twitching. Naruto you're supposed to sneak up on the enemy not your ally. Kakashi thought sighing.