Chapter 5:A Dangerous Mission!Journey to the Land of the Waves!

3rd p.o.v.

"Sasuke, I'm at point A." "Sakura, I'm at point B." "Naomi, I'm at point C." A few seconds later......... "Naruto, I'm at point D. Believe it." "You're slow Naruto. Okay squad 7. The target has moved! Follow it!" Kakashi orders. "Over there!" Naruto whispers. "What's your distance from the target?" "Five meters. I'm ready just give the signal." Naruto answers. "I'm ready too." Naomi said. "I am too." Sasuke says. "So am I." Sakura said. "Okay." There was a short silence. "Now!" All four genin came out of hiding ready to capture their target. Naruto catches their target. "I got it! I got it!" The cat screams and starts scratching him. "Can you identify a ribbon on his right ear?" "Affirmative we got a positive I.D." Sasuke answers. "Right lost pet, Tora, captured. Mission completed." Kakashi tells his team. "CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS?! I HATE CATS!" Naruto yells causing his sensei to fall over.

Naomi p.o.v.

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS!? I HATE CATS!" I covered my ears and so did Sakura and Sasuke. "Naruto! Don't scream we can hear you, you know." I said taking off my ear piece. "This stupid cat is scratching my face off!" "I don't think that's possible." I said sweat dropping. I grabbed the cat from Naruto. "~ is this moron scaring you~?" I cooed to the cat. Tora purred and nuzzled itself in my arms. Naruto fumed and we headed back to the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v.

"Ohh~. My poor little Tora! Mommy was so worried." Tora's owner said squeezing the life out of the cat. "HAHAHAH! That's what that stupid cat deserves!" Naruto said laughing at Tora. "Poor thing, no wonder it ran away." Sakura said as Naomi nodded agreeing. "Now then for squad 7 next mission. We have several different task. Among them babysitting the chief's councilor's three year old, helping his wife with to do the shopping, digging up potatoe-" "Nooo!" Naruto said crossing his arms in a x. "I want a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! C'mon old man!" He's got a point. Sasuke thought. But, he's so annoying. Sakura thought. Uh, I knew this was coming. Kakashi mentally sighed. Naomi rubbed her temples. "You know he's not going to give up on this and he is right." Naomi backed Naruto up. "How dare you two! You're just two brand new genin who have no experience! Like everyone else you start with simple missions to prove yourself!" Iruka yelled at the twins.

"Are you serious? Babysitting is not a mission, it's just a stupid-"Naruto got cut off by Kakashi knocking him on the head. "Will you put a lid on it?" "Naruto! It seems you don't understand the task you have been given. Listen many different request come into our village every day. From babysitting to assassin." The Lord Hokage gave his speech about the mission. None of them were paying attention. "I'm thinking about getting Miso Ramen today, what about you Nao-" "Silence!" "Oh, sorry." "You always lecture me like you're my grandfather or something. But, I'm not the little brat who always used to play pranks all the time! I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!" Naruto said as he turned his back to the third Hokage. "I'm going to hear about this later." Kakashi muttered.

Iruka and the third chuckled. "Naruto wants us to know he's not a brat, he's a former brat and he wants a mission, so be it." They all gasped in surprise. "And Naomi believes he's not a brat anymore either. Since you're both determined about this I'll give you a C ranked mission. You'll be bodyguards on a journey." The hokage finished up saying. "Really? Who are we guarding!? A princess!? A measly councilor?" "Don't be so impatient, I will bring him in now. Send in our visitor." Squad 7 and Kakashi turned around to the door. "What the- A bunch of snot nose kids?" The stranger said as he drank from his bottle. Who's he calling a snot nose kid!? Naruto thought. We're guarding a drunkie? Naomi thought. "And you the little one with the idiotic look on your face. You really expect me to believe you're a ninja?" Naruto started laughing." Hey who's the little one with the idiotic look on his-"A line appeared measuring the young genin's heights. Sasuke as the tallest then Sakura then Naomi in a close third, who an inch taller than Naruto. And of course Naruto as the shortest.