Chapter 1 :Enter Naruto and Naomi Uzumaki!

~12 years later~

A young boy with blonde hair is running with a bucket of yellow paint. Two ninja are running after him."Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"Naruto laughs as he runs away from the two ninjas. "You crossed the line this time Naruto!" One of them said. The two ninja chase Naruto around the village jumping up and down from buildings.

"Lord Hokage! It's an emergency!" A panicked ninja said as he entered the room. "I hope you're not bothering me with some trivia and don't tell me it's Naruto again."
"It is Naruto again! He put graffiti all over the Hokage Mountain!" The third sighs and blows smoke out from his pipe in frustration.

"Eh! Naruto hold on!" The two ninja run by without noticing the mischievous young boy."Ha ha ha.Man, that was too easy."

"Oh yeah Naruto!" Out of sudden surprise Naruto jumps up. "AHHHHHHHH.Where'd you come from Iruka-sensei? What're you doing here?""No, what're you doing here? You're supposed to be in class!"

~Academy~

"I'm at the end of my rope Naruto. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up again.""Hmph!""Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation Justu!"

Most of the class groans. Everyone gets into a line.Sakura in the first in line, Sasuke next to her. Next to him Naruto's twin sister Naomi. Naruto was next to Naomi."Hey what did ya do that you were all tied up?"Naomi asked. 

Naruto pointed at the window in response. She giggle a bit. "Oh, so you painted the Hokage Mountain. I like it better now it's not as boring as it used to be." She told him with a smile. He cracked a smile. "Thanks sis."

Sakura steps up to go first."Alright, Sakura, here.Transform!"Sakura transformed into Iruka sensei. "Yes I did! Sasuke did you see that!"Cha! I kicked butt! Her inner self said. Sasuke ignored her.

 Naomi rolled her eyes at Sakura. At times could be so annoying. "Alright, Sasuke Uchica." Sasuke transformed without saying anything. All the girls were fawning over him except Naomi and the shy Hyuuga who had feelings for another. Naomi just scoffed at him and the fangirls glared. "Naomi, you're up."

~Naomi's p.o.v~

After I scoffed at Uchica, it was my turn. "Naomi, you're up." Iruka sensei said. I transformed into Iruka sensei. "Great next, Naruto Uzumaki." I went to back of the line. Oh man Naruto up next. Believe me I love him and everything, but sometimes he can go overboard.I covered my face afraid of what would happen and when I looked through the gap of it, I met the eyes of someone. Sasuke......I then looked away, but when I heard Naruto say transform, I looked at him.

He turned into a girl version of himself with clouds covering her private parts, Iruka sensei went back with a bloody nose. Iruka sensei such a pervert!"Haha, that was my sexy Justu!" Naruto said laughing. "Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" Iruka sensei said standing up. Naruto came next to me."Hey, sis.Wasn't I great up there!" He said happily. I smacked him in the back of his head. "OW! Nomi! What in the hell was that for!" Naruto said covering his head with hands. "For being a baka" I replied.

~TimeSkip~

Naruto was cleaning up the hokage building. I grabbed a sponge and joined him. "Naomi, you don't have to help." Iruka sensei said to me."I want to help." Naruto looked at me and smiled. I started cleaning. "You two aren't going anywhere till every speck of paint is cleaned off!" "It's not like there's anyone waiting at home for us!" I looked down knowing what he just said was true. We didn't have anyone at home. "Naruto, Naomi." "What do you want now sensei." Naruto asked. "Well, I was just thinking. Maybe after you've both cleaned this all up, I can take you out for some ramen. The good stuff. What do ya think?" "Ha, now that's some serious motivation! We'll have this clean in time!" We said unison.