Chapter 17: Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!

Sakura's eyes closed, steadily breathing. She snapped her eyes opened. Regaining herself.

I can't fall asleep! I have to take care of these three! Sakura's eyes shut again.

~*~
Naruto sat up stretching. "Wow I slept really great!" "Naruto!" Sakura said happily. Naomi yawned as she sat up. "Man what a rest." "Naomi!" "I've never seen you so happy to see me Sakura." Naomi said giving her a closed eye smile. Sasuke sat up groaning. "Sasuke!"

"Did you take care of us this whole time?" Sasuke asked Sakura.

"Thanks Sakura were all better because of you dattebayo!" Naruto said.

"Great job Sakura! I feel a lot better now dattebane!" Naomi said.

Sakura's eyes started to water before she blinked them away. "I'm glad you guys are okay!" Sakura heard a rustling noise, her eyes snapped to where the noise came from. Orochimaru stood there. "Now you'll see what it's like to be prey panicking and frantically running away from a predator. And that predator is me." Sakura gasped.

Orochimaru's neck extended coming straight towards them, then turning into a snake. Sakura went to warn her teammates but nothing came out.

My-My voice is gone. All our voices are gone!

The snake went to Naruto Naomi and Sasuke, ready to eat them.

Sakura's eyes snapped open. She sighed in relief looking at her teammates who still laid unconscious. It was just a dream. Sakura looked around.

I can't beileve it's day time already. She heard a bush behind her rustling. Oh no! She quickly grabbed a kunai from her shuriken pouch. Sakura slowly turned around. Her face dropped at the cute animal. A squirrel? The squirrel ran straight toward her. "Don't scare me like that little guy-" Sakura gasped before throwing the kunai in front of the squirrel.

That was too close.

~*~
Rock Lee jumped from branch to branch. He noticed some leaves falling from the tree. He got a determianed face on.

Okay if I can catch all twenty of those leaves before they hit the ground than Sakura and Naomi will fall in love with me! But if I cannot than neither of them will return my feelings! That is the challenge I will give myself!

Those eyebrows are so bushy!Your such a weirdo! I cannot believe she said that. I totally agree with you Sakura! I cannot beileve she agreed. I will show them I am worthy.

Lee jumped down from his current branch. 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! I am going to get all of them-He ended up falling into a branch . His eyes were as big as saucers. "Nineteen." He squeaked. Lee looked down. "*Gasp* One left!" He regained his posture. He once again jumped down from his branch. His eyes averted to a squirrel. He quickly grabbed the squirrel. "Whew! That was close! This paperbomb explodes after a certain amount of time. Who would do such an awful thing?"
~*~
Sakura struggled to keep her eyes opened. "Some lookout your half asleep!" Sakura's head snapped towards where she heard the voice. "At least you don't have to keep watch anymore. What's the point after we already found you? Wake Sasuke up. We want to fight him." She stared at the sound ninja.

You'll never get him you jerks!

Sakura's trembling hand went to her shuriken pouch. "What do you want!? I mean what do you really want!? I know Orochimaru is calling the shots from the shadows! What's that strange bruise on Sasuke's neck!? Now you want to fight him when he can't defend himself!?"

"What in the world.....can he be thinking?" "I can't stay quiet after that! After hearing you talk to us like that! First I'm going to kill this girl and than kill Sasuke!" "Wait Zaku." "What!? Why?" Dosu walked to a certain area. "It's so obvious, this is the color of dirt thats been recently dug up and this kind of grass doesn't grow here. You know if your going to lay a trap, there's no point unless it's actually hidden." Dosu said as he slowly began to lift up her trap. Sakura's eyes widen.

"Ha your just a joke! You threw that kunai knife so that squirrel wouldn't come near the trap you made!" Zaku shouted. "Now...." Dosu started. "We kill her." Sakura smirked as they came forward. She pushed forward the kunai.

A huge log was launched straight at them. "What!? She also laid a trap above! Watch out!" Dosu placed his hand on the log. "*Chuckle* Nice try little girl." He broke through the log. Sakura gasped in surprise. "Clearly you have no talent as ninja! Someone like you should put in more effort, don't you think?"

Tears brinked at Sakura's eyes.
What do I do!? I'm scared and Naruto Naomi and Sasuke are all knocked out!

"Leaf Hurricane!" Rock Lee pushed back all the sound ninja back as he stood in front of Sakura. "Looks like you also need to make more of an effort."

"Who are you......?" Dosu questioned. "I am the handsome devil of the leaf village! And my name is Rock Lee!"

"Wh-what are you doing here, Lee?" Sakura asked. "I will always appear! Anytime and anywhere you are in trouble Sakura!" (AN: Stalker much, Lee....?) Lee set the squirrel down. "This was all thanks to you, little one, but now it is time for you to get along!"

"But right now? On this test I'm your enemy!" "Sakura, I already told you. I will protect you until I die. " Sakura gasped in surpise.

Will either of you be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!"

"Yes, thank you Rock Lee." Sakura nodded. Anime tears went down Lee's face. Yes she said yes! Gai-sensei! She said yes!

"You leave us no choice. Zaku, I'll let you have Sasuke. I'll take care of these two."

It does not look like Sakura is in any condition to fight. Lee thought to himself

"The guy with the bushy eyebrows is pretty good with Taijutsu. Looks like I get to have some fun!" Dosu lunged forward.
~*~
"Yes I did it! I finally mastered the jutsu!" Lee shouted jumping up and down. "Enough resting! Your wasting, youth!"

This Jutsu In the end only Lee can make it his own. Lee was dancing in a circle. "I did it! I finally did it!" "Lee." "After all that hard work I did it!" "Lee!" Gai shouted louder. "I can do anything if I try hard enough!" "LEE!" Lee kept cheering. "QUIET!" Gai shouted punching Lee in the face.

Lee groaned in pain. "Now listen to your sensei's awesome message." "Yes I am ready to hear your awesome message Gai-sensei!" "This new jutsu the lotus technique is now forbidden!" "Huh....?" Lee's eyes widen. "Why!?" His voice cracked.

"This jutsu puts a large strain on your body's muscles. It's a self sacrificing technique. Most of the time humans use twenty percent of their muscles stregeth. Do you understand, twenty percent? If all the power was to be used the muscles would disintegrate." Gai explained to Lee.

"This jutsu is VERY dangerous! There is only one time this jutsu is to be used! There is a certain condition." "I see sir! What is the condition!" "Are you ready! You all need to take this to heart. The condition is..........

~*~
Lee unwrapped his bandages from his arm. Gai-sensei the condition is met. I need to use the jutsu!

"To protect the life of someone precious!" Lee did a handsign, disappearing. Reappearing under Dosu kicking him in the chin. They both went flying into the air.
Lee's bandages wrapped around Dosu's body. Lee quickly wrapped his arms around Dosu's body.

"Oh no Dosu! There's no way he can break his fall!" Zaku exclaimed doing handsigns. "Take this!" Lee shouted. They spun faster as they went down.

"Primary Lotus!"

Lee and Dosu hit the ground, dust clouding up their area.

Ugh! What is this feeling! Lee shouted to himself.

"Ha, got you just in time....Dosu. That impact could have been much worse for you." Dosu escaped from the ground.

Lee recovered from his jump crouching down on the ground. "WHAT!? This cannot be!"

"That is a frighten jutsu. Its a good thing I landed on this soft dirt." Dosu said looking at Zaku.

Lee was panting heavily.

"Now! It's my turn!" Oh, no. My body has not recovered from the jutsu.

Dosu ran at Lee. Attacking the air, making Lee fall to the ground. "Your jutsu is pretty fast, but ours is faster!" Dosu smirked. "Because it travels at the sound of speed. Effort by itself does nothing. Now watch were going to show you something called the wall."