Young God*

LOU'S POV:

"He said, oh baby girl don't get caught on my edges

I'm the king of everything and oh my tongue is a weapon

There's a light in the crack that's separating your thighs

And if you wanna go to Heaven you should fuck me tonight"

I follow him into the elevator and, once inside, I let him press me against the metal doors and crash his lips down on mine hungrily. Then the elevator rings and I stumble backwards as the doors open. Luke catches me before I fall and uses he momentum to pull me against his chest, cheekily winking at me before releasing me.

I follow him into his bedroom, which is only a few doors down. I really try to ignore the sounds of moaning and of a bed creaking as we pass one of the doors, and especially the fact that I think I recognized Calum's voice.

Luke opens the door to his room and I duck under his arm to pass through. I go over to the bed and sit on it to take off my shoes. He leans against the wall near the door and blatantly stares as I shrug off the light jacket I have on, leaving me in my black tank top. I know he's trying to intimidate me with his stare, so instead of cowering, I decide to tease. Pretending to ignore him, I slowly proceed to take my skinny jeans off, letting my fingers trail casually up my legs as unbutton them. As I drop my jeans to the floor, leaving me in a tank-top and panties, Luke makes a sound deep in his throat.

"Come here," he says, his voice rough.

Smiling a little, I walk up to him and lay one hand on his chest. I stand on my tiptoes and teasingly hover my lips over his, letting them brush against his but never turning it into a real kiss. Luke makes an impatient noise and takes hold of my tank-top, tugging it to make me fall against him.

I breathe in sharply as our chests collide and he smirks before crashing his lips onto mine again. His tongue asks for entrance almost immediately, but I pull away slightly, still refusing to give in just yet. He lets out a frustrated sound before recapturing my mouth. His hands make their way up to my hair and he unties it quickly, causing the masses of red curls to fall down to the small of my back. He hums appreciatively and runs his fingers through it again and again while I slip my free arm around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. I take my time just enjoying the taste of his lips, noticing the small dent in his lower lip and how his slightly cool piercing grazes my mouth ever so often, causing a shiver to run through me.

He's obviously not as interested as me in the simple kiss because he suddenly tugs harshly on my hair, making me gasp in a mixture of surprise, pain and pleasure. Luke takes it as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss as he turns us around so I'm the one whose back is against the wall. His body molds itself over mine. I let him take the reins completely, and his fingers trace the curves of my breasts, my hips, my thighs, as his tongue explores my mouth. I weave my hands through his silky hair and he laughs against my mouth as I mess it up completely. He starts kissing down my throat and I tilt my head to the side slightly, offering him more space. He licks and bites my skin gently, and I suddenly close my eyes and tighten my grip on his hair as he hits a soft spot, sending a sharp jolt of pleasure throughout my whole body. He notices (of course) and suckles the spot for a while, making me whimper slightly. This is gonna leave a hickey, some part of me notes, and it's gonna be a hella visible one. Then his mouth is on mine again, kissing me roughly and messily.

I drop my hands from his hair and instead grab a hold of his tee-shirt, signaling for him to take it off. He complies immediately and my eyes widen for a bit, my mouth drying as I stare at him. Why isn't he half-naked on pictures more often? The fandom always goes on about Calum's chest but fuck, Luke is flawless. He isn't overly muscular but he isn't thin either, his body the exact definition of lean with a few freckles here and there and a thin trail of golden hair from his bellybutton to the hem of his skin-tight jeans.