Rebel Yell*

LUKE'S POV: Rebel Yell – Black Veil Brides (Billy Idol cover)

"In the midnight hour baby, more, more, more

With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg

But when I'm tired and lonely she keeps me here"

The next morning, my body feels drained and I didn't sleep enough and I can't really keep the smug smile off my face. When I get out of the bedroom, Calum takes one look at me and fake-barfs.

"That good?"

"Better," I smirk and go into the bathroom to shower.

Having succeeded in only half-flooding it, I pull on a pair of sweatpants and head downstairs, not bothering with a tee shirt. I am one hundred percent rewarded for my laziness when Lou looks up from her breakfast and makes a choked sound between a whimper and a gasp as she sees me.

"Hi," I say to no-one in particular as I turn my back to them and grab myself a bowl of cereal.

The three boys answer with a half-hearted, yawned greeting, while Lou keeps silent. I hide a smirk as I finish pouring the milk, still feeling her gaze burning into me. Then I turn around and immediately the smirk slips off my face as my jaw drops. She...she's fucking...well, to put it simply, she's giving her banana a blowjob. 

Her lips are pink and plump around it, and she's eating it slowly, first gently grazing it with her teeth and then running her tongue down the underside before sucking the tip again and oh my god a tent is definitely forming in my pants. I finally somehow manage to detach my eyes from her mouth, only to meet her eyes and realize she's been staring at me the whole time. She drops a lazy wink my way and I have to swallow back a moan.

Me, Luke Hemmings, reduced to a puddle of want and need in 10 seconds flat by a girl eating – admittedly, rather obscenely – a banana. Ridiculous. And also very, very hot.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Ashton asks, startling me out of my prolonged daze.

I blink and realize that no-one else even noticed what Lou was doing, and they've all finished eating and are ready to go. I send Lou a glare and she sneakily licks her banana again, making me swear under my breath.

"Uh..." I look at my untouched bowl of cereal; consider my raging boner. "I'll just um...take a shower?"

Ashton frowns.

"What? You just got out of one, your hair's still wet."

"Let's just go," Mike cuts in, looking at me in amusement and understanding. "He'll join us in a few. Right?"

"Yeah," I answer absently, and soon enough the three of them are gone.

I zero in on a smug-looking Lou, my eyes narrowing.

"Just what exactly do you think you're doing?" I ask dangerously.

"What do you mean?" She blinks innocently, smiling.

"You know exactly what I mean."

She shrugs, her smile turning into a smirk as she gets up from the chair and stands before me.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?"

Within two seconds, I've got her pressed against the wall and she lets out a soft moan as my hips dig into hers.