For Your Entertainment*

LOU'S POV

"I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet, you thought an angel swept you off your feet

Well I'm about to turn up the heat, I'm here for your entertainment

It's alright, we'll be fine, baby I'm in control

Take the pain, take the pleasure, I'm a master of both"

I feel powerful as one of my withering glares sends yet another thirsty girl on her way. It seems that Luke really is a magnet. We're sitting near the bar and drinking some cocktails with some guys from before, and girls keep surrounding him in hopes of getting his attention. He doesn't spare them a second glance but that doesn't stop them from trying. With an exasperated sigh, I grab his arm.

"Let's dance."

The humor in his eyes tells me he's noticed everything and had the most fun watching me acting possessive. It doesn't put me in a better mood.

"I can't dance for shit," he shrugs. "You dance for me."

I hold his gaze for a second before a smirk grazes my lips.

"Alright."

I walk over to the dancefloor and listen to the music a few moments to get a hang of the beat. Then I let it flow through me, slowly starting to move my hips in tact with the music. I let my hair loose from its ponytail and the wavy red strands fall down my back. I find Luke's eyes from where he's still sitting and lower my eyelashes slightly, parting my lips. His gaze is fixed on me and even from the distance I can feel it like a burning touch up and down my body. Still holding Luke's intense gaze, I run my fingers down my waist and hips as I move to the slow, seductive beat of the music.

Eventually the song ends, and the new one has a much quicker tempo. I made my way off the makeshift dancefloor and back to the where the guys are sitting. Immediately Luke pulls me into his lap, his arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

"Everyone was fucking staring at you," he grumbles, tightening his hold on you.

"Including you," I smirk. "I just did what you wanted—"

He silences me with a rough kiss and I shift on his lap to kiss him back, making him groan. I can feel him hardening under me.

"Let me dance for you," I whisper in his ear. "Just for you."

Standing up from his lap, I hold his slightly wild eyes once again, except this time, instead of shifting my hips to the side, I lower myself over his lap. His hands find their way to my hips and surprisingly he doesn't pull me down to relieve some of the tension but lets me hover over him. His breath hitches when I not-so-accidentally graze his crotch.

"Fuck, how many times have you done this?" He asks in a breathy tone, letting his head fall back against the chair but keeping his hooded eyes on me.

"Given a lapdance? You don't wanna know," I say, my lips ghosting his.

He groans and I bend my head slightly to let my hair fall like a curtain around us, effectively hiding our faces away from curious glances. I lick my lips and enjoy the way his eyes strain on them as if dying to have them touching other places. I lower myself closer and closer to his lap, our crotches just a few centimeters from each other, and it feels like I'm torturing myself as well. My core is burning as I let my mouth graze up and down the vein pulsing at his neck. Then I let the tip of my tongue trail up his salty skin and that's when he snaps, his hands pulling me down to him. The surprising contact leaves me breathless and he muffles his moan in my collarbone.