Hurricane

LOU'S POV

"Let him climb inside my body, and held him captive in my kiss

And as a storm you're starting now, and as a storm you're starting

I'm a wanderess, I'm a one night-stand, don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man

I'm the violence in the pouring rain, I'm a hurricane"

It takes me over a minute to recover from my high, and when I do, my head is empty. Clean slate. I dazedly open my eyes to see Luke panting heavily beneath me, staring at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck was that?"

I don't have an answer and even if I did I'm not sure I'm capable of speaking so I just shake my head.

"I don't even care, this needs to be regular. It's too fucking good," he breathes.

"Yeah," is all I manage and my voice is wrecked and I truly don't think I can stand up right now.

Still, I can tell that Luke is getting a bit restless so I try to move off of him, but my legs are jelly and I just end up falling against his chest again. He snickers and takes me by the waist, pulling me away.

"There you go. Where are your clothes?"

I grab my thong from where it's lying on the bed and take a deep breath before standing up on unsteady legs. I throw Luke's clothes over to him and put my underwear and bra back on. I don't bother with the other clothes. They're dirty and I don't feel like wearing them, plus none of the other guys are home yet.

So with a smile, I ignore Luke's groan of 'why are you such a teasing shit?' and place a small kiss on his cheek before walking out of his bedroom and into the safety of mine.

It's only thirty minutes later, when I'm freshly showered and lying on my bed, that I realize we didn't use a condom. Fuck. I'm on the pill but I swear to god if he infected me with something... Immediately I grab my phone from the nightstand and call him, ignoring the fact that he's on the other side of the corridor and that he might very well be asleep right now.

The phone seems to ring forever before he finally picks up.

"Luke," I say frantically, "are you clean?"

"What?" He asks tiredly and if I wasn't this stressed out I would definitely have a heart contraction about how sleepy and adorable he sounds. "What do you—oh fuck. We didn't use a condom."

"Are you clean?" I ask as the same time as he exclaims:

"Are you pregnant?"

"No—what, no! I'm on the pill. And even if I weren't, I wouldn't know yet? What the hell did you learn in biology classes?"

"Oh piss off. I'm clean. Are you?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Luke, yes. Are you sure?"

"Yes of course I'm fucking sure. I don't have sex with just anyone."

"Oh sorry, could have fooled me."

"You know what, it's too late or too early or whatever the fuck it is to argue about that shit. I'm positive. I do regular check-ups and I usually wear a condom. You didn't leave me the time."

"Bullshit, you forgot."

"Yeah I totally did. Can you really blame me though? You're fucking distracting."