Bad Enough For You

LOU'S POV:

"No I won't call you baby, I won't buy you daisies, cause that don't work

And I know how to get you crazy, how to make you want me, so bad it hurts

I wanna be good to you, but that's not your type, so I'm gonna be bad for you tonight

I'll misbehave if it turns you on, no mister right if you want mister wrong"

Two days later, Jude and I have polished my new song, which we've decided will be the first single. The song is probably the strangest thing I've ever written, as I've mixed my own lyrics with a French childhood rhyme, and the result is some sort of nostalgic ode about how hard it is to let go of the past. We wanna air it with an official video, so I've been talking with management about what kind of video I wanna go for. In the end we've opted for clips of me on my guitar, along with "memories" of a relationship. The shooting is tomorrow and I'm feeling both nervous and crazy excited at the thought of having a legit music video. It's a milestone in any artist's career.

Speaking of which, management wants me to change my usernames on Twitter and YouTube to a more professional thing. It's kinda strange for me, as I've grown accustomed to my ridiculous "@GoAwayPeasant" with which I got so many fans and started my journey. Still, the change is long overdue.

With a sigh, I fire up Skype and call Vince. Within ten seconds, he's answered and is ready to join in on the funeral of my old username. He's actually wearing a tee-shirt that says "RIP GoAwayPeasant". I can't help but laugh loudly at that, and we both wipe away pretend tears as I change the channel name to the simple "Lou" and do the same for my Twitter. With a sigh, I go grab my camera and start my first vlog under the new name.

"Hey guys, as you've maybe noticed I just changed my channel name. GoAwayPeasant brought me so far in my artist journey and I'll never forget what I lived with you guys since the first cover I posted here, but it's time for a new phase. I hope you're as excited for it as I am. I've been working on an album for almost two weeks now, and it's coming together great. I'll still be posting some vlogs here, but no covers. As for official music, you'll have to head over to LouVEVO. I love you a lot guys, thanks for existing. And also say hi to Vince!"

I turn the camera towards Vince smiling face in my computer screen before ending the video. My friend pouts.

"I kinda miss you, Lou-lou. When are you planning to go on holiday?"

I shrug.

"I don't know yet, but I don't think for a while."

"Whatever then, I'll find a way to come to you."

"You do that," I grin, and am about to say something else when I hear someone calling me from downstairs. "Oh well, gotta go! See you some other time."

He blows me a kiss and I shut my laptop before heading downstairs.

"We're not going out tonight. Instead we're having an All Time Low party," Ashton grins at me.

"ATL are here?" I gasp, my heart starting to drum.

"Uh no, we're just listening to them."

"Oh my god, you got my hopes up," I grumble.

"Come on," he grins and tugs me towards the living room.

Calum and Mike are jumping around wildly to the sound of Dear Maria that is blasting from hot pink speakers. I frown as I notice Luke sitting in a corner, looking a bit glum as he stares at his phone. I hesitate a few instants before walking over to him and waving my hand between his phone and his face.