Backseat Serenade *

LOU'S POV: Backseat Serenade – All Time Low

"Whiskey princess, drink me under, pull me in

You had me at 'come over boy, I need a friend, I understand'

Backseat serenade, dizzy hurricane, oh god I'm sick of sleeping alone

You're salty like a summer day, kiss the sweat away to your radio"

"You don't understand," I insist, staring at the boys. "Whiskey isn't just a good drink for me, it's like, the love of my life. Once I sent the guy I was seeing a picture of a Jack Daniel's bottle with the caption 'meet my future husband'."

Ashton and Michael explode into laughter and I grin as I raise the glass to my lips again, leaning against the bar.

"Wait, you wanna marry Jack?" Calum asks, looking both amused and shocked. "But I thought you were hooking up with Luke? You can't have two Hemmings, that's just greedy."

This just makes us laugh harder at his incomprehension of the situation, and I pat Calum's arm.

"You can have Luke. I'll take the older, more experienced one," I slur, waggling my eyebrows wildly.

Calum's face splits into an award-winning smile.

"Yay! Hear that Luke? We can go ahead and make babies now!"

Luke barely sends a glance his way before his eyes go back to me, a frown etched in his face.

"Why does no-one want me," Ashton pouts, and immediately Michael slings an arm around his shoulders.

"Don't worry baby, I've got you."

"Aw Mashton is real!" I exclaim, and Calum joins me in my cooing noises. "Aren't they super duper cute?" I ask, leaning towards a not-so-amused Luke.

"Jack has a girlfriend," he tells me seriously, and I almost die of laughter.

"Oh my god Luke I was kidding. You're way hotter than your brother!"

A satisfied, cocky smirk appears on the blonde's lips and I snicker.

"For a rockstar you sure need people to feed you ego, huh?"

He raises an eyebrow.

"Wanna take that back?"

"Nope!" I exclaim and hurriedly get out of my chair, grabbing Calum's arm.

"Come on Cal-Pal, let's dance!"

"I don't wanna get brutally murdered by Luke!" He protests as I drag him towards the more packed part of the club, where people are dancing and grinding against each other to the music.

"That'd be hot," I muse.

"What?" Calum squeals.

"Not you getting brutally murdered but like, Luke," I try to explain. "Luke is hot when he's really mad."

"Oh, so you like it rough?" He asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Pfff...he likes it rough."

"Damn girl!" Calum exclaims, and that's all the conversation we manage to have before Luke grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest.

"Stop talking about sex with Calum."

"I'll do what I want! I'm a strong, independent woman who don't need no—"

And then I shut up because Luke is kissing me and well, according to my drunken brain, that's more important than stating my feministic values for the hundredth time.