Outlines*

LOU'S POV:

"I'm just a moment so don't let me pass you by

We could be a story in the morning but we'll be a legend tonight

I'm just a moment so don't let me pass you by

And they can speak our names in a dead language cause you and I we're alive"

Luke is an asshole. But he's also incredibly good at getting what he wants, and within ten minutes we're locked inside a bathroom stall, my legs around his waist. He's panting as he explores my collarbone with his tongue, making me whine slightly. I buck my hips into his and he lets out a groan before reattaching his mouth with mine. My hands slip under his shirt, feeling his tense torso as we kiss urgently.  His hands leave my butt to tangle in my hair, so I'm left to hold myself up by the sheer strength of my legs around him. I swivel my hips to get a tighter grip and it creates a friction that has us both gasping in seconds.

"Need. You," he manages to get out.

I put my hands on his shoulders and push him away a bit, sliding away from his grip.

"I'm not doing this in here," I shake my head.

I know that he doesn't give two shits about me and that I made a really bad decision giving in to him, but I haven't lost all sense of self-esteem yet, and I am not having sex with anyone in a dingy toilet at the back of a night-club.

"Tell me you know a place," he groans, letting his head fall on my shoulder as his fingers dig into the fabric of my dress.

I hesitate for a split-second. Of course I know a place, but I also know this is my last chance to say 'no' before my body takes over. The last chance to say 'no' before I have to force myself to forget about him all over again. His eyes are searching mine, hooded and the darkest shade of blue I've ever seen them, a glimmer of hope and need in them. He gives an impatient, frustrated noise and bites down on his swollen lips, tugging at his lipring. The sight sends a wave of heat through me and I exhale harshly, nodding.

"Just follow me," I say, my voice slightly husky.

We make our way through the crowded room, music still blaring and colored lights blinding us ever so often, sweaty and drunk people bumping into us. At one point, a man grazes his hand along my waist and sends me a flirty grin, and Luke almost growls. He pulls me into his side roughly and glares at the man, every inch of him tense and screaming 'alpha'. I let out a shaky laugh at his possessiveness and weave my hand through his as we continue walking towards the back of the building.

The street is eerily calm compared to the nightclub, and it feels like we're in a ninja movie as Luke and I sneak past his security dude and the small group of underage fans waiting outside. We let out a giddy laugh and I guide him towards my sister's apartment a few blocks away, knowing she isn't sleeping there tonight and having a spare key.

As soon as we enter, Luke presses me against the door with his body and I clench my eyes shut as pleasure erupts at my core. Not even five minutes later, we're both back to the breathless, needy state we were at the club, and I can't keep my moans under control as Luke keeps grinding into me slowly.

"Luke—" I gasp and he smirks at me.

I feel a sort of anger at him for getting me so worked up and seeming unaffected. So I push him back a bit and latch my own mouth to his neck, sucking and biting at the tender skin until I draw moans from his mouth. His hands leave the nape of my neck to roam over my body. He lightly traces a line up the inside of my naked thigh and I gasp against his skin, stumbling backwards. I glare at him as he just sends me a smirk at me, and before I even realize what's going on, he's got me lying on the sofa and my dress is hooked around my hips and my panties are gone. I whine when his lips ghost over my sex and I hear him chuckle.