Strange Love

LOU'S POV: Strange Love – Halsey

"And everybody wants to know about how it felt to hear you scream

They know you walk like you're a god, they can't believe I made you weak

We wrote a story in the fog on the windows that night

But the ending is the same every damn time"

I'm the first one to wake up the next day, my alarm waking me up at 8am. Instantly a wave of nausea hits me and I groan. Of course. That's why I was feeling so tired yesterday night, I'm on my period. Thankfully I don't get acute pains like so many others do, but my period always comes along with nausea and tiredness that last for about three days. I stifle a chuckle at the thought of Luke. Someone isn't going to be happy.

After showering and dressing in comfortably clothes, I grab an apple for breakfast – not very healthy, but it's the only thing that I can make myself eat at this point – and, since I'm an amazing person, make the boys some food as well. It'll do them good not to always eat those disgusting Lucky Charms or whatever it's called. Then I leave for the studio, where Jude meets me. So far we have about six songs down, and a few others are half-finished.

We spend the morning working on finishing those songs and do a few demos before taking a much-needed break. I moan as I lie down on one of the sofas, begrudgingly accepting Jude's proposition to order some take-out. I'm absolutely not hungry, but that doesn't mean my body doesn't need food. I might also be a little paranoid about slipping back into old habits. So, having made sure he buys something vegan for me, I let Jude call up a restaurant. I stifle a yawn and pick up my phone from where I set it on the table, unlocking it and putting the airplane mode off. I always have it on when I work, it's the only way for me to really concentrate on what I'm doing.

The second it's turned on, messages and notifications flood my phone and I stare a little in confusion before deciding to let everything load. A few minutes later, I grab it again, staring at it as if it were a ticking time bomb. First I check the messages: one from Ashton complaining that I'm not there to help with the 'kids', a few from Evan asking how last night went, as well as some from Luke.

From Luke: Missed you last night. Do you know how frustrating it is to be at a party and know you won't get laid?

From Luke: Cause it's very frustrating. And you were sleeping when we got back -___-

I roll my eyes. Poor sexually frustrated Luke. I decide not to answer him and instead log into Twitter. Big mistake. I am instantly flooded with mentions and tweets about last night, a lot about how I was amazing and even more about what the hell seems to be going on between Luke and I. The worst is the amount of tweets asking how he is in bed. I cringe and resist the urge to log out, instead typing out something I hope will calm things down.

@Lou: Had tons of fun playing #Coldblooded with my talented friend @Luke5SOS at the TCA yesterday! Thx for coming out, it was amazing!!

Almost instantly, my phone buzzes with a message from Luke.

From Luke: Are you friend-without-benefits-zoning me? :'-(

To Luke: Depends...did you keep your paws to yourself last night?

From Luke: You know I did. Fucking scared of you now

To Luke: then the benefits are still on ;)

My smile fades a little when he doesn't answer after a minute, but then the studio opens and voices fill the room.

Catch Fire (Luke Hemmings Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें