Second morning

Luke's pov-

I woke up before my family did, so I went and hopped in the shower. When I was done I got dressed in basketball shorts and a George Strait T-shirt. I walked through the hallway and into Bo's room, he was sleeping, followed by Tate's room, he too was sleeping. Finally I opened Tenley doors to check on her, she was sleeping soundly. I walked out and closed the door, as I walked towards the stair case to go downstairs I passed all the pictures hanging up. I stopped and looked at the one of our family in Florida. It was three years ago, Bo and Tate as cute as ever. Tenley she looked just like Caroline, a spitting image. Blonde hair, with gorgeous blue eyes. I love my family so, so much, they are my everything.

As I was looking at the framed photo, Caroline's beautiful voice knocks me out of my deep thought. "Luke honey what are you doing?" She says coming behind me, and wrapping her arms around my waist. "I was just looking at this picture, of us in Florida." Caroline put her chin in the crook of my neck and shoulder. "We should go back to Florida, soon." I suggested. Caroline pulled away and turned me around. "Luke I would love that, but I think we should just stay here in Georgia until Tenley graduates." Caroline noted. "Yeah your right." I followed with.

Caroline's pov-

Luke and I walked downstairs, into the kitchen. I had coffee making, while Luke went into his office since he got a phone call. I hear little foot steps walking down the stairs, I turn look up from the magazine I was reading and see Tate sitting, across from me at the island. "Good morning mommy." He cooed. "Good morning baby." I say walking around the island and ruffling my fingers through Tate's hair. "Are you hungry bud?" I asked him. He shook his head yes, so I asked "You want cereal or eggs?" His eyes widened when I said eggs, the kids love my eggs. "Alright Tater-tot lets go turn the TV on for you while momma's cooking breakfast." He ran into the family room, with me walking behind him. I walked in after he jumped on the couch, I turned the TV to cartoons and the Wonder pets was on. I walked back into the kitchen to start breakfast for my wonderful family.

Tenley's pov-

I woke up to the smell of momma's homemade eggs and bacon. The good thing about living on the farm, is having fresh eggs all the time. I got up and walked into my bathroom, in my room, to take a shower. I washed my hair, body, and face. Once I was done, I got dressed in a burgundy skirt and a black sorta crop top thing. I slipped on my black combat boots, and jogged down the stairs.

"Good morning darlin'." Dad said walking past me going around the island to meet mom. "Sit down sweetheart, breakfast is done." I sat down next to Bo Bo at the island, next to him Tate, around the corner next to Tate was Daddy. Momma turned the stove off handed me my plate and sat down on Daddy's lap. "You know I was thinking, we should have bonfire tonight. Invite all of our friends, just relax here at home tonight." Momma said looking at dad then at us kids. "Can Keegan come over? Please?" I begged, "Hold up," Dad said holding up his finger to me, "I think a barbecue is a great idea, and Tenley do you really think that's a good idea?" He stated then asked. "Yes Dad I do." I said. "Alright then, sure he can come over, I want to get to know him anyways." Dad stated. I jumped up, kissed momma and daddy on the cheeks and washed my plate off. I ran upstairs to call Keegan. I grabbed my rose gold iPhone 6s off my nightstand, and called Keegan.

*Phone conversation*
T-Tenley K-Keegan

K-hello, baby.
T-Keegan, would you like to come over for a barbecue tonight?
K-I'd love to but is your dad ok with it?
T-He's perfectly fine with it.
K-Then I'll come.
*End of phone conversation*

I checked the time it said noon, so I got up and brushed my teeth, and brushed through my golden curls. I walked out of my room, and down to the family room. "He's coming over a little earlier, is that okay?" I asked mom and dad. "Yeah that's fine." Mom pitched in before dad could say anything, but his face looked disappointed. I walked over and sat down next to dad, and snuggled up next to him. "I love you baby girl." He said kissing the top of my head. "I love you too daddy." I said putting my head on his chest.

"I've gotta call everyone to tell them about the barbecue." Mom said getting up, and patting dad on the knee.

Caroline's pov-

I went off into the kitchen and pulled out my phone. First I called Blake, and invited him but debated on calling Miranda since they divorced so I asked blame if he'd be ok with it and he said it's fine. I called Miranda and invited her. Secondly I called Jason, Brittany, and Jason's two girls.
I invited Carrie, Mike and their son.
I invited Thomas and his wife, Brantley and his wife, Tim and Faith, Brad, Eric, Dierks, Scotty, Hunter, Lee, and finally Danielle. They all accepted and said they'd be around 3 o'clock.

I walked back into the living room, and told Luke and Tenley who was all coming. Tenley got all nervous when I said Scotty was coming. She told me that she use to have a crush on him, and I ended up telling Luke but he didn't like that since he was so much older. "Wait, you invited Scotty, and he accepted?" She asked a jittery. "Tenley Kyra, you know how I feel about you liking him!" Luke said sternly. "Thomas she likes Keegan." I hit his shoulder.