Baby Girl or Boy

Caroline's pov-

"Luke honey did Scotty say if he wanted cream or sugar?" I asked Luke from across the cafeteria.

"He said one cream two sugars." He answered back holding up his fingers when he said the numbers. I opened the lid off Scotty's coffee and poured the cream and sugar in it. Luke walked up behind me and put his hand on my waist. He kissed my cheek.

"We're gonna be grandparents here soon." I turned around and looked at him. His face went straight at what I said.

"Don't remind me Caroline." He sounded upset.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you not happy for our daughter?" I asked him. He looked away then back at me.

"She's seventeen, what if she can't handle it." He sounded scared this time.

"Then we'll be there for her. That's what parents are for." I tried to reassure him. He just nodded and grabbed the coffee's, I grabbed the donuts and we started towards the elevator.

Luke's pov-

I'm scared for Tenley. What if she can't handle this. Caroline keeps saying that we'll help her out but I don't know if that'll be enough. I have to go back on tour soon. That means it'll just be Carol, Ten, Til, the boys and the baby. Carol can't handle all of that.

We walked into Tenely's room and her and Scotty were both sleeping. Carol laughed a little and I chuckled. The two of us just sat and talked about everything until one of them woke up.

20 minutes later*

I saw Scotty stand up so I handed him his coffee. He half smiled and he still looked tired.

"How was your little cat nap?" Caroline asked him with her usual happy tone. Scotty smiled again.

"It was okay. Has Tenley woken up or anything?" He looked curious.

"No son, she stirred a little but hasn't woke up." As I said that she yelled in pain. Scotty rushed to her side and grabbed her hand.

"Its gonna be okay baby. When this is all over, its gonna be worth it." He kissed the top of her head. The doctor walked in.

"Hey. Luke its so good to see you again." Dr. Downs blushed over me again. "I need to see if you've dilated anymore." She told Tenley then did everything she needed.

"So, how much longer?" Caroline asked.

"It looked like your about ten centimeters. Its time to deliver this baby." We all cheered.

"Its about damn time." Tenley groaned. We all laughed at her. She just rolled her eyes and the Doctor and nurse's all came in and took her to the birthing room. Scotty went with her, since he's the father.

Tenely's pov-

We got to the birthing room and my contractions are not even seconds apart. There was so much going on at once. Nurses bringing me damp wash cloths, Dr. Downs washing her hands and getting rubber gloves on. Scotty was nervous standing next to me holding my hand.

"Okay Tenley its time. I'm gonna need you to take a deep breath then count to ten and start pushing." Dr. Downs ordered. I breathed in a deep breath.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10" Scotty counted with me and then I pushed. I pushed as hard as I could.

"Alright. Repeat what you just did." I did as I was told and repeated.

10 minutes later*

"One more big push. You got this." Scotty said kissing my head. I pushed until I heard crying. It was a beautiful sound.

"Congratulations you have a baby boy." I looked up at Scotty and he had a shocked face. Our son was born today on January 27, at 3:15 in the morning. If I had the energy I would have giggled. The nurses rolled my bed back to my room and Scotty followed me again. I'm guessing the other nurses took our baby boy to clean him up. I was just so tired.