Getting Back to Normal

Tenley's pov-

The sound of crying took over my room. I groaned and put a pillow over my face. When his crying got louder I needed to get up so he didn't wake anyone else up.

I got out of bed and walked over to his crib. I looked over and his cute little face was red from crying. I picked him up and he was hot as well. I put his stomach against my chest and carried him over to my bed.

I sat down and moved the blanket out of the way. I layed him down in front of me. I started to unzip his little footsie's. Once his pajamas were off he was cooling down. I decided to pick him and lay him in my arms and go downstairs to make him a bottle.

When I got downstairs and into the kitchen the clock on the stove said '2:10'. I got a bag of breast milk out of the freezer and ran it under hot water to thaw it out. Then I poured it into the bottle and microwaved it for five seconds.

After I finished and the bottle was lukewarm, I flipped the lights off and up the stairs my baby boy and I went. I was rocking him and he was sucking on the nipple of the bottle, letting little coes of enjoyment out of the corners of his mouth.

I hummed to him, he liked it when daddy or Scotty did it. So I thought why not. His hands reached up for me and I bent my head down to kiss him little nose. When he finished two oz of the bottle I took it away and burped him. When he burped I was surprised at how big it was.

"That was a bug burp for little baby." I talked like a baby at him. He smiled and cooed back at me. I gave him the rest of his bottle and rocked him. He fell asleep drinking his bottle so I slowly took it out of his mouth and put him back in the crib. I ran my fingers a crossed his little forehead, then went and layed back down.

I turned my TV on and watched it for a little bit. I slightly kept dosing off so I shut the TV off and fell asleep until Brason woke up again.

Scotty's pov-

I decided to come home a day early. My parents are coming g down tomorrow. Tenley didn't know I was coming home early because I wanted to surprise her.

When I got back into town it was quite early, so I just went back to my apartment and slept until I knew that someone would be awake over there.

Four hours later*

My alarm went off on my phone, so I got up and jumped in the shower.

As I stood there letting the hot water run down my body I was thinking about seeing my baby boy. God I missed him and Tenley so much.

After about thirty minutes in the shower I got out and checked the time. It was '6:45'. I decided it was still a bit early to head on over so I made breakfast and ate.

When I got done eating my pancakes and bacon, I did up the dishes and watched a little TV. Nothing was really on this early in the morning though. I just turned on Ellen, and watched that for a little bit.

Luke's pov-

No one else was up I checked in on all the kids, Tenley was sleeping and Brason was in the bed with her. Til was sound asleep. Bo was cuddling up to his giant dragon he sleeps with every night. And last but not least Tate was laying in bed with Caroline.

He ran in the middle of the night last night because he had a nightmare, so Carol and I let him sleep with us. But I woke up with a face full of feet.

I walked downstairs and brewed some coffee. When I heard a knock on the door. I jogged on over and opened the door.

"Good morning Mr. Bryan." Scotty was cheerful.