Leaving

Luke's pov-

Today my baby is leaving for a few weeks, and I'm really upset about it. She's been spending a lot of time with us as a family. Right now it's 8:30 and they leave at 10. They are going to take turns driving, they each get four hours of driving. Caroline is still sleeping, Tenley's been up since seven this morning, finding clothes to wear for the month. Shes literally going crazy, she wants to impress Scotty's family. And the boys are in the living room watching tv. "Daddy does mama have a dress I can wear for the wedding?" Tenley says running down the stairs. "I don't know let's go look." I motioned for her to follow me. Carol and I keep the stuff we wear to award shows and fancy events downstairs hanging up. We walked downstairs and I switched the light on, "What are you looking for sweetheart?" I had asked her.

"Something pink, preferably palish pink." She answered. She started looking around the racks, "Ah hah! I found it. This is perfect."(Picture above is the dress) She said holding the dress, Carol bought for no reason. "I don't believe your mother has ever wore that, so you can keep it" I told her. "Thank you daddy!" She kissed my cheek and ran through to flights of stairs and up to her bedroom.

When I walked upstairs Caroline was just walking downstairs, wearing grey sweatpants and one of my shirts. "goodmorning gorgeous!" I gave her a quick kiss. She looked pale, but her cheeks looked rosey. I felt her forehead, "Honey you're running a fever." I picked her up and carried her bridal style back up to our bedroom.

"Now you stay in here, we don't need the boys and, or Tenley getting sick. Are you hungry?" I asked her, "a little bit." She answered. I nodded, and kissed her forehead. I walked out the door and downstairs to the kitchen. I got out the tray from in between of the fridge and wall. I sat it on the counter. I had grabbed a cup poured some of the orange juice I freshly squeezed this morning, I put two ibuprofen on the tray in a small little plastic cup. I made her some toast with butter on them. I carried the tray back up to her, but when I walked in she was sleeping so I sat the tray on her nightstand, kissed her forehead and went back downstairs to join the boys.

Tenley's pov-

I was stressing out, I have the dress but I don't know what else to pack. I have three outfits packed but nothing else. I went through my closet for the millionth time, I found a sundress that was white with darker color flowers at the bottom, it is mid thigh length and 3/4 of sleeves. I remember wearing this for awards ceremony at school one day, and I wore it with a cream color belt. I'll pack it. I also saw a pair of white romper like shorts so I pulled them out and thought for a second what type of shirt then lightbulb, a pink blouse with a little longer than 3/4 sleeves. I packed that neatly into my suit case. I picked my phone to look at the time, 9:00. I have an hour before we leave and thirty minutes before Scotty gets here.

I packed my black maxi skirt with a white fitted T-shirt, and plan to wear my jean vest with it. I also packed my sky blue maxi skirt and packed a flowy grey tank top too wear with it. I also grabbed a pair of casual capri jeans and a blank cami tank top and a cream color with black stripes cardigan to wear for a casual outfit. I also packed my white jeans with a mint blouse with pink flowers on it.

Once I had finished packing clothes, I got dress for today. I put on a pair of leggings with a white oversized shirt and a maroon scarf. I went into my bathroom and packed my bathroom bags, I neatly packed my travel tooth brush, toothpaste, pads, tampons, makeup, floss and everything else I would need. I put my bathroom bag in my suit case zipped it up and went downstairs.

Luke's pov-

The boys and I are watching this tv, when I hear someone walking down the stairs. "Tenley is that you?" I gently said, "Yeah dad its me." She said walking up behind the couch. The boys were on the floor so she came around and cuddled up to me. "Daddy?" "Yes princess?" I answered. "I'm scared, what if his family doesn't like me?" She asked which broke my heart. "Honey, your extravagant. They are going to love you." I kissed the top of her head. She cuddled closer to me as we watched tv.

I woke up to a knock on the door, so I lifted Tenley off of me to answer it. "Goodmorning Mr.Bryan" Scotty shook my hand. "Tenley is on the couch asleep." I let him inside and he walked into the living room.

Tenley's pov-

I woke up to Scotty kissing me. "Goodmorning beautiful, we leave in thirty minutes." He whispered. "Scotty!" Tate ran and jumped on his back. "Hey there buddy!" Scotty pulled him around to the front and started tickling him. I stood up off the couch and went to the bathroom.

After I peed, I washed my hands combed through my hair once, and splashed water on my face. I walked out and Scotty and daddy were talking about the boundaries for the month. "I'm gonna go up and say bye to mama." I told them and they nodded. I reached the bedroom and knocked, "come in." I walked in and looked at Mama. She didn't look so good, "Mama you sick?" I asked and she nodded. "Well Scotty and I are leaving, I love you mama. I'll call you guys every night." I kissed her cheek. "I love you to baby, have fun. But be careful I don't want no grandchildren yet." We both chuckled. I hugged her again and walked out.

"I put your suitcase in the truck, are we good to go?" Scotty asked. "yeah we should be." I answered. "Bo, Tate?" They came walking in. "I'm leaving, do I get X's and O's?" I asked them. And at the same time, they came and hugged me. I kissed both of them a million times back and forth. "I love you boys. And Sissy's gonna be gone for a little bit, so I need you to listen to mommy and daddy. If I hear your not I'm gonna kick your guyses butts. I love you to." I stood up and fluffed their hair. I turned and looked at daddy. He wrapped me in a huge hug, "I love you baby! Please be careful. Don't do anything stupid." I heard dad choke up. "Daddy please don't cry. I'll be back in a month." He nodded wiped a tear away and let go of me. "Take care of her Scotty." He said. "Will do sir."

Luke's pov-

They walked out the door and I followed them. I watched the get in the truck and pull away. God damn my babies are getting so big.