Wedding Bells

Tenely's pov-

Today is the wedding and I'm with Ashley, she asked me to take her to her nail and hair appointments so I agreed. Her and I have bonded the last few weeks because of all the wedding stuff.

"Turn here!" She said pointing to a small little plaza. I turned in to the parking lot and parked the car. She grabbed her purse and got out, with me following after.

"I'm so happy that Scotty got you that ring!" She smiled at me.

"Me too I was not expecting it, what's so ever. And now that we printed out the pictures we're going to replace the one hanging up on his wall with ours." I told her. She opened the door to the hair salon, and walked up to the counter. I went over and sat down in the waiting area.

*Phone Conversation
L-Luke T-Tenley

T-Hello?
L-Tenny, how have you been. I know you're coming home soon.
T-I'm good dad. How's everyone at home?
L-We're good, we even went out last night as a family. Hold on I'll send you a picture.

T-Awh I miss you guys so much!L-We miss you too Tenny! No wants to talk to you

L-We miss you too Tenny! No wants to talk to you. I'll put him on.

*Luke gives phone to Bo

B-Hi Tenley!
T-Hi Bo Bo!
B-When are you coming home?
T-In three days! Why you miss me?
B-Yes, we all do!
T-Well I miss all of you! Alright buddy I got to go, I love you!
B-I love you too. Do you want to talk to Daddy?
T-Yes please?

*Bo gives phone back to Luke

T-Hey dad, I gotta go. I love you, give everyone hugs and kisses for me!
L-Will do, love you bug!

End of phone conversation*

After hanging up I put my phone back in my pocket and looked around the corner to see if Ashley was coming. But she was still talking to the clerk. So I picked up a magazine and started looking through it.

"Hey, so my hair appointment is in thirty minutes if your hungry we can go across the street and grab a coffee or something?" Ashley said as walking over.

"Yeah that would be great!" We left the hair salon. As we got inside the coffee shop Ashley saw one of her old friends from high school, and introduced me as her sister in-law. Which made me feel very good about myself.

"What can I get you?" The waitress asked us.

"I'll take a non fat latte with chocolate drizzle on top!" Ashley piped up, "You?" She said looking at me.

"I'll take a decaf coffee. Thanks." I ordered.

"All your getting is coffee, no latte, mocha, anything?" Ashley sounded surprised.

"No I'm not a bug fan of frozen and iced coffee." I told her. She smiled, "So tell me what's it like dating someone five years older?" She asked.

"Um its not much different than dating someone my age. Just he's more mature and has his own apartment." I went on.

"I've been with Trent since freshman year of high school, no one else. It gets quite boring sometimes, because I've never experienced anything else. But I love him and I can't wait to be married." She told me. "Oh my I've never told anyone that. Please don't say anything to anyone." I promised her, I wouldn't say anything.

*Four hours later.

We on the way home, Ashley nails and hair were perfect. But she's nervous that Trent is going to be there, and she doesn't want him to see her yet. I was driving so she didn't mess up her new acrylics.

When we get back we have to get the dress on and get all the bridesmaids ready. As it gets closer to the wedding time Ashely is getting more and more anxious. And I'm kinda nervous for her.

"Finally were home, now we have a limited amount of time." Ashley said walking up the front porch and into the house. Scotty is with the guys at the church so I can't see him, but seeing him later in his tux makes up for it.

*Wedding time *

Everyone who came to the wedding is socializing inside the church waiting for the music to start. Everyone looks so good in their semiformal, when Judy went to the front and asked everyone to please be seated.

Everyone went to there seats and waited for Trent and the pastor to walk in.

*Ten minutes later*

The very first to come down the aisle was Ashley's friend Sara Massey and Scotty. When I saw them walking down together I was a little but jealous but I knew that I would be the one dancing with him tonight. He smirked at me, when they got to the front. After everyone got down the aisle Michael and Ashely started walking down.

Ashley's pov-

Dad was walking me down the aisle. I looked around the room for Tenley and she was sitting up with mom in the front row on my side. And everyone was smiling at me, and looking at me in awe. I am so excited to be marrying the love of my life, he completes me.

As we get to the pastor and Trent, the pastor says, "We are gathered here on this beautiful day to share with Ashley and Trent as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

Everyone looks at daddy and he says "Her mother and I." And he places my hand into Trents, and goes to sit by mom and Tenley.

"As Ashley and Trent take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Trent and Ashley both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Ashley and Trent, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls." It feels as of Trent and I are the only people in this room, on this earth right now.

"Let us pray . . .
At this time, I'll ask you, Trent, and you, Ashley, to face each other & take each other's hands.
Trent, will you take Ashley to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I do!" Trent says.

Ashley, will you take Trent to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I do! A thousand times yes!" I answer.

"You may kiss the bride!" The pastor celebrates. And Trent pulls me towards him and kisses me like no one is watching. Everyone starts clapping and cheering.

When we both pull away the bridal party all walks out. Then rows after rows are let up to leave.