June

Luke's pov-

Tenley and Scotty came home yesterday morning. I woke up about 9 this morning it is now, 10:30. Caroline and I are talking about Tenely's birthday. She's gonna be 17 in like three days. My baby girl is growing up and I can't promise I'm not going to cry.

"Luke I don't know what we should do." Caroline said while we're on the couch watching the boys play the Xbox.

"How about a surprise birthday party?" Til asked. He was on his phone in the chair on the other side of the end table.

"That's actually a really good idea Til " I agreed, "What do you think honey?" I asked Carol.

"I think that's perfect. We have Scotty take her out for a birthday dinner and bring her back and we have a surprise party waiting.

"Or I'll take her out for dinner, cousin time and you have Scotty be here. Have him tell her he has to work at the studio for her birthday so he can't spend time with her." Til spoke up.

"That's good too!" Carol said. Okay we have to plan it. When she wakes up we'll have her invite Scotty over for lunch.

Til's pov-

With Tenely's birthday in June, Uncle Luke's birthday in July and Tate's birthday in August. We have so much going on in the summer time.

Mamaw LeClaire should be coming down in a few days. And she should be bring Kris and Jordan, I miss my big sisters. I mean Tenley treats me like a brother but and she's like a big sister but I miss those two.

You see when our father passed Uncle Luke and Aunt Caroline took me in. But Kris and Jordan we're staying with Mamaw. They didn't need anyone to take them in, they were above legal age. Kris is 21 and Jordan is 20.But me I'm 15. When dad passed I was 13, and the girls were 19 and 18.

"Hey Til you and the boys wanna go fishing today?" Uncle Luke asked.

"Yeah I'd love that. Sounds great!" I answered back.

"We'll go out on the boat around 2. So we'll leave after lunch." He reassured me.

Bo's pov-

Til, Mom and Dad were talking about Tenely's birthday while Tate and I are playing COD. I'm excited for the party, I get to see all of our country music family. And Mamaw LeClaire, and Papa Tommy. I love daddy's family, Papa always brings us presents. And Mamaw always gives us money.

Tate and I are spoiled because were the youngest grandchildren. Cousin Kris and Jordan graduated high school and are both in college, Tenley will be a senior this year and Til will be a sophomore. But Tate and I are still in elementary school. I'm going into third grade and Tate is going into first. Everyone always tells us to stop growing up.

"Tate I don't wanna play anymore." I said.

"But Bo?" He whined.

"I'm sorry Tate." I said shutting off my controller. He shut of his then shut the Xbox off. And ran off to the play room.

"Hey dad, can we go outside and throw the baseball around?" I asked dad. 

"Sure buddy. Ask Til and Tate if they'd like to join." He told me.

I ran to the toy room, "Tater tot? Do you wanna play catch with dad and I?"

"No I'm good, thanks Bo." I walked off to find Til and he is sitting where he was in the chair.

"Til come outside and play catch with dad and I?" I jumped up and down.

"Alright bud let's go get the ball and mits." Dad kissed mom and followed us.