Two Days Later

Tenley's pov-

I woke up and Scotty was still sleeping, and he looked so cute and peaceful that I didn't want to wake him. I heard some ruckus downstairs, so I decided to go down there. I got up put a zip up hoodie over my tank top and just left my pajama shorts on. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Tenley." Ashley looked up at me from cooking breakfast. "Can I help you with that?" I asked. "No no you're a guest it's not big deal. I love to cook." She smiled at me. I pulled a stool from the bar in the middle of the kitchen over to sit and talk to Ashley. "Are you excited to be getting married?" I had asked her, she turned to look at me with the biggest smile. "oh my god you do not even know. Trent is an amazing man and I'm so in love with him. He treats me good, his family loves me. I don't even know how to explain it all." She blushed a little and went back to cooking. "He's sounds like a really great guy." I tried to keep the conversation going. "Oh he is. How about Scotty and you? Do you see yourself marrying him?"

"What are you two talking about?" Judy walked in. "I had just asked Tenley about her and Scotty." Ashley answered. "So?" Ashley looked at me wanting to answer. "Honestly I do, he is great. Judy you and Michael raised a wonderful son. The little things like opening up the car door for me and holding building doors for me. He is all I've ever dreamed of. I wouldn't say I'm in love with him yet, but I sure do love him a lot. And I hope one day him and I get married and start a family." I went on. Michael walks in and wraps his arms around Judy's waist and kisses her cheek, "Goodmorning beautiful." Ashley handed them both a cup of coffee.

"Where's Trent and Scotty?" Michale asked. "Oh um Trent went for a jog." Ashley answered, "and Scotty's still sleeping." I had but in. "What the heck. That boy, it's 11 o'clock. He needs to get up." I volunteered to go wake him up.

When I got up the stairs he was laying in bed on the phone, but I realized it was my phone. I over heard him talking so I didn't go into the room, I didn't want him to see me. "Yes Mr. Bryan, I got it. No she doesn't know." Then he went silent and I was thinking about walking in. "No, but I gotta go. I heard noise in the hallway." He hung up. I waited and few minutes, then walked in.

"Goodmorning handsome, did you just wake up?" I went up to him and gave him a kiss. "No I woke up a few minutes ago, I was just on the phone." He told me. "Oh yeah with who?" I asked. "Your dad." He looked at me with a smile. "Why were you talking to my dad?" I interrogated. "No reason." He blushed a little.

He pulled away from me and started to exit the room. "Scott Cooke McCreery, get back here. We're not done talking." He laughed but turned around. "How dare you use my middle name. You're in big trouble." He ran at me, picked me up, put me over his shoulder and ran downstairs. "Put me down!" I was hitting his back.

"Hey mom, is the pool open?" Scotty yelled at Judy. "Scotty what are you up too?" She asked walking in to see him having me over his shoulders. "In that case, yes the pool is open." Judy laughed, as well as the rest of the family.

Scotty's pov-

I walked out the door around the house. I saw the pool with the tarp off it. I ran up to it, "PUT ME DOWN!" Tenley kept hitting my back. "I don't think so Missy." I chuckled and threw her into the pool.

She popped her head up and wiped the hair out of her face, she said "SCOTTY YOU ARE SO DEAD!" She got out the pool and started chasing me. When she finally caught me, we were in the woods. She jumped on my back and brought me down to the ground. She sat on my stomach. "You douchebag." And punched me in the chest. "I love you!" I said acting like I didn't do anything. "Give me a kiss!" I said seductively. "No you're not getting any kisses for the rest of the day and night." That upset me so I picked her up and stood up. "I don't think you'll be able to stick to your word." And I pulled her into a kiss. She obviously kissed me back.

Once she pulled away, "I told you that you wouldn't be able to stick to your word." We ended up walking back to the house hand in hand laughing at how wet she was and how wet she got me. "Scotty, we should go to the baseball diamond, and take a picture of us kissing to replace the one on the wall." She brought up. "That sounds like a fantastic idea."

When we finally got to the house, we had a great rest of the day. We decided to go to the baseball diamond tomorrow. We just laughed and had fun with my family, which will be Tenley's family too one day.