Dinner and Ending

Luke's pov-

"Can I ride with Scotty? Will you be okay with Brason?" Tenley asked Caroline and I.

"Yeah go ahead." Caroline let her go. And Tate and Bo wanted to ride with Ma and Pa so I let that happen.

It was just Caroline, Til, Brason and I in the van. Scotty and Ten pulled out after us, and we pulled out after Ma and Pa.

We were heading towards Apple Bee's. Which I was okay with, its a nice restaurant, they serve beer and they have great steak.

"Luke honey what if Tenley wants to move out now?" Caroline put her hand on my thigh.

"Then we let her. We can't hold her at home forever." I started, "she's a big girl and can handle herself and Brason." She's been looking for a job which is a good. She can afford her and Brason, but if she's moving out we know she's moving in with Scotty, and he damn well can afford all three of them.

When we pulled in the parking lot of Apple Bee's, we all parked in a row. Ma and Pa's car, our van, and Scotty's truck.

Tenley got out and ran straight towards Brason's side to get him out.

"Oh my baby boy!" She picked him up and threw him up in the air than caught him. Scotty was right behind her. Caroline and I grabbed each others hand and we all walked inside to the restaurant.

"Table for 9 and a high chair please?" I asked the hostess. He found a big enough table and took us all there.

"I'll be right back with the high chair." He layed the place mats and menu's down then ran off to get a high chair.

I sat and one end of the Table and Caroline sat at the other. And to fill in ever spot, Ma sat on one side of me and Pa on the other. Then Tate was next to Caroline because he's a big mama's boy. And Til was on the other side of Caroline. Then Bo sat next to Tenley, and on the other side of Tenley was the high chair, with Brason in it. And on the other side of the table was Scotty.

Everyone decided to get a salad for an appetizer, except for Bo and Tate. They got cottage cheese. And Brason was drinking a formula bottle, Tenley's wheezing him off of breast milk to formula.

"So Scotty how's the music coming along?" Pa asked Scotty. He didn't seem to like Scotty all that much. And he was mad at us because we're letting the two of them date when there is such an age gap.

"Its coming along good. I'm suppose to be going on tour here soon." He answered his question.

We all just sat and had a good dinner. We talked about when Tenley and Scotty will be getting married. Also about Til and his girlfriend Kelsey. Yeah they're finally together. But I had the talk with him, we don't need another baby running around the house just yet.

Everyone laughed. Bo and Tate had everyone rolling. Ma says that they act just like Chris and I when we were kids. It makes me happy that they do, because they never met Chris.

Daddy and I talked about hunting season. And us coming down to visit them in Georgia, and going out for a hunt. Bo's old enough to go this year so maybe we'll get him into hunter safety classes. We all just had a good time and I'm glad that I have such a beautiful family.