Birthday Morning

Mature/Sexual Content in this update.
Caroline's pov-

Luke and I woke up earlier than normal this morning. We all had a plan to make it seem like we forgot Tenely's birthday. I was in the kitchen getting ready to cook breakfast when Bo came running in.

"Mama! What's for breakfast?" He asked getting up on a stool.

"Chocolate chip pancakes and sausage! Because its your favorite." I said going around the bar and tickling him. He laughed and it sounded like angels. When I hear my kids laugh it's the purest sound in the world, "Now run off and do something until breakfast is done." I told him to.

I started making the batter and put chocolate chips into them. I put a pan on the stove and sprayed it with cooking spray and put a pancake on the pan. I decided to get another pan and start the sausage as well.

Luke was in his office probably arranging a new tour or something to do with his new album. Til and Tenley were still sleeping, I swear those two sleep in so late. And Tate my beautiful baby boy is laying on the couch watching cartoons.

Luke's pov-

Caroline started cooking breakfast and before I headed to my office I kissed the two boys and went to my office. I called Blake and asked him to pick up the birthday present I got Tenley ion his way over, and he kindly agreed to it. I thanked him and walked out to help Caroline with breakfast.

"What did you pick for breakfast beautiful?" I asked wrapping my arms around Caroline's waist from behind and kissing her neck.

"Chocolate chip pancakes and sausage. Mr. Bryan." She said looking up at me then flipping a pancake.

"Hmm, my favorite!" I said.

"I know Bo's too. God you two are just alike I swear." She giggled kissed me and went back to cooking. 

Tenely's pov-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and sausage, I knew mama's making them because today's my birthday. I'm hoping mama and daddy will let Scotty come over and we can just have a small dinner and maybe they'll let Scotty spend the night.

I got out of bed got dressed in a knee lengthed sundress. It was white, I slipped on my brown Jesus sandals and brushed my blonde curls out. I put on a little mascara, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I followed the smell into the kitchen where the three boys were sitting at the island, mama was standing on the other side cooking at the stove and daddy was sitting on the small side of the island reading his newspaper.

"Good morning baby girl!" Daddy looked up. I smiled back at him.

"Sit sit. Eat your breakfast we have an important day today." No one has said happy birthday yet, maybe they're just waiting for the right time.

"What are we doing today?" I asked wondering if any if it involves my birthday.

"Well Til has football try outs today, Bo has karate and Tater tot needs new pants. He's growing like a weed and is growing out of all his pants." Mama said running her fingers through Tate's hair.

"What about you dad? You got any plans today?" I asked stuffing food into my mouth.

"I don't have to go into the studio, no I don't think so. I might take Til to his try outs though. While you're mom does everything else." He chimed in. What the heck they forgot my birthday! I'm so angry!