Epilogue

Ten years later*

Its has been ten years and all the kids are grown up. We'll start by telling everyone's story, and we'll start by youngest to older.

Christopher Tatum Bryan(Tate)- He is sixteen years old now. Is still a mama's boy, but loves to go fishing, hunting and everything else with Luke. He's dating a girl, her names Lily and she's a brunette with green eyes. She's super sweet and never back talks anyone. Which is good for Tate he needs it, he's quite the hellian. He likes to back talk everyone, he has a huge attitude. He gets it from Luke.

Thomas Boyer Bryan(Bo)- He is 18 now. He moved down to Georgia and is staying with Mamaw LeClaire, and going to GSU. He works on Papa Tommy's peanut farm. He's following in Luke's footsteps. He wants to be a country singer as well as Luke, but until then he's going to school for a business degree. He isn't dating anyone at the moment, because he's putting school first. And doesn't like distractions between work and school.

Tildum Cheshire (Til)- He is 24 years old. Just graduating college with a degree in mechanics. Him and Kelsey were on and off throughout high school. They ended up breaking up their senior year, and now he's engaged to a beautiful young lady named Sarah. And she's carrying his baby. She's about six months pregnant and found out last week that they're having a baby girl. Til's excited.