Chapter 1: Finally Out

*RIIIINNNGGGG* The school bell finally rang and the whole auditorium started shouting and celebrating. At the end of every school year, right before summer vacation starts, the whole school gets together in the auditorium for a 'goodbye' assembly.

Anyway, students were running out the doors by the hundreds, screaming, hollering, some were even singing. Haha, I'm gonna miss some of them, but not all of them. Not everybody liked me, but it's not like I really gave a shit, all I need is Katie and I'm fine!

Speak of the devil, here she comes.

"Ahhhh oh my god we're gonna be juniors," she shouted, jumping up and down. Excited much?

"I know," I shouted back. Only 2 more years left at this shitty school and then I can finally leave. Well, it's not that the school's shitty, it's the annoying-ass people that attended.

I just wanna punch some of them right in the face half the time. Between the guys who are obsessed with 'swag' and the girls who practically wear bikinis to school and get away with it, I'm more than ready to get away from them for 3 months! Plus my birthday's in August so yay for that too!

Katie and I decided to walk to the local cafe to grab a coffee and head home to start our summer (which would most likely consist of Twitter, Tumblr, and pizza).

On our walk to the cafe, I noticed a white van out of the corner of my eye, but I just shrugged it off and kept on my path to the cafe because, after the day I've had, I'm in desperate need of a coffee!

(A/N: Hi everybody! I hope you liked the first chapter. I promise the story gets better. I'm new and I'll gradually get better at writing, you just have to bare with my amateur writing the first few chapters ! Have an awesome day, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)