Chapter 24: "but I never told any of you"

It's been a couple of hours since Niall and I 'hung out'. It's dark outside right now. I know now that I can trust Niall.

I wass just glad I finally got to eat something. It had been probably two whole days since I actually had something to eat. The guys would occassionally bring me a bottle of water, but that was it. I heard footsteps coming toward my door and the door being unlocked. All of the boys walked in. Oh no.

"So," Louis said in his usual, patronizing voice ," did you learn your lesson?". I nodded; "yes. I won't try anything anymore." Louis continued to stare at me. "Did you bother Niall at all today," he asked. I started getting nervous; I looked at Niall and he had the same nervous look in his eye. "N-no, I didn't," I managed out. Louis didn't seem to completely buy it, but he accepted it anyway.

"Great," Zayn said plainly," so are we done here?" I glared at him and said something I wish I hadn't. "Why? Need to go admire yourself in the mirror some more," I asked sarcastically.

"Excuse me," he said, raising his voice ,"watch your goddamn attitude Alex. Do we need to remind you of the rules, or do you need Louis to teach you another lesson?" I looked at Louis to find him grinning at me eerily. Wait . . . what did he just say?

"Did you just call me Alex," I asked Zayn. The smug smirk on his face was instantly wiped off, leaving a blank stare. Actually, all the boys' expressions had gone blank. "Well, that's your name, isn't it," he asked rudely. "Yeah, but I never told any of you," I said, kind of scared.

Liam just shrugged and made his way to the door. "Come on boys. Alex needs her sleep," he said, ushering the boys out the door.

I'm not even sure if I want to know how they know my name. I mean, first they have all of my clothes, now they know my name. This has gotten beyond creepy.

(A/N: Wait . . . whaaa??? How do they know her name??!! Hmmm . . . creepy indeed. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 Keep on voting and comments are appreciated! Love yas! -AllieCat816)