Chapter 19: Group Chat

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I walked into her room to find her sitting contently of the bed. She looked up and smiled; her smile melted my heart. "Hi Harry," she said sweetly," come sit with me." I saw beside her and smiled at her. She then held me hand and looked me in the eye and the atmosphere got very serious. "Harry," she said slowly. She took a deep breath and exhaled. "

"I love you," she spoke.

"You do," I asked, taken completely by surprise. She nodded 'yes' and smiled. "I love you too," I replied. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips, slowly leaning toward me; I did the same. Just as our lips brushed each other's, I was suddenly being shaken.

"Harry," Zayn whisper-shouted at me," get up!" I sat up in bed and looked at Zayn, trying to adjust my tired eyes to the light coming from the lamp Zayn put on.

"What is it," I asked grumpily. "

We're having a group chat in the kitchen in about five minutes," he said. I told him I'd be there in a few minutes and he nodded and left.

I frowned a bit; it was just a dream. Wait! Do I love her? No no no no, this can't be happening!

Ugh God, why her? Why not just a normal girl I meet in a normal way? Why a girl we kidnapped? But she's so . . . perfect. Well, I needed to go downstairs for the group chat so I'd better get out of bed. Oh no, what if we're deciding whether or not to kill her? I already know Zayn hates her, but what about the others? Ugh shit.

I pulled myself out of bed and went to the kitchen. The rest of the boys were already talking, but not about the girl, about sports. "Ah Harry, you finally decided to get up, eh," Liam said jokingly.

"Yeah yeah. What do we have to discuss," I asked, getting to the point.

"She tried escaping a few hours ago," Louis said ," but don't worry, we got her."

I nodded my head. "So what is it we need to talk about?" I asked.

"Well," Zayn started," she was getting changed earlier and noticed that they were her clothes.".

"Shit," I breathed,"what did you tell her," I asked nervously.

"I just told her not to ask questions she didn't want to be answered," Zayn replied.

"I don't like this," Louis stated ,"she's getting suspicious."

My eyes wandered to Zayn, waiting for him to reply; he just shrugged his shoulders. "It's not like she'll be able to piece it together," Liam said ," and even if she does, what is she gonna do about it? We can just kill her." My heart started beating heavier at the thought of one of them killing her.

"I actually want to keep her around for a while more," Zayn said," she puts up a bit of a fight. She's feisty. I like it," he finished with a smirk.

"So, are we done here cuz I'd like to get a little more sleep," Louis said impatiently.

"Yeah, we're done. But we've gotta be a bit more careful for awhile. We don't want her getting anymore suspicious," Zayn said ," If she figures any of this out, we'd have to get rid of her right away. Remember, she's got a bit of leverage, she just doesn't know it; and we have to keep it that way." We all nodded and headed back to our rooms.

I laid back in bed, trying to figure out what to do about that dream. Well, there's not much I can do at this point than to just continue it. I shut my eyes and fell back asleep, hoping I'd be back where I was.

(A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Have a nice day, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)