Chapter 20: Punishment

I looked out the window, watching the sunrise hit the trees; it was beautiful. I feel asleep for awhile, but the dream I was having made me shoot awake. It was scary, the dream I was having:

I was sat in my living room, at my house, and then Zayn walked in and started beating me. He got me on the floor and kept punching me in the face and stomach. I almost passed out, but he got off of me. I opened my eyes to see Harry standing above me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up into his arms. "I've been waiting to do this ever since I saw you," he said. He then connected our lips together, kissing me passionately. He pulled away and smiled at me.

Zayn suddenly got up behind Harry and hit him over the head with the shovel and, after Harry was on the ground, Zayn looked me dead in the eye and said ,"You're next." Just as he was about to hit me, I woke up.

At least the dream was over, but that left me thinking about one thing. They've been in my house. That's all I could think about. They had been in my house at some point.

I literally felt sick from thinking about it. Wait, how did they know where I lived? I didn't have my home address on anything that was with me when they took me . . . so how did they know where I live?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the lock on the door being unlocked. Louis walked in. He sent me an evil grin and locked the door behind him. I'm not quite sure how to feel about Louis yet. I mean, obviously I hate him because he kidnapped me, but that doesn't explain why I like Harry.

Wait, do I like Harry?

Well, I get butterflies whenever he comes in the room and he's always so sweet when he visits. He also hasn't hit me yet; neither has Niall or Liam, but I don't feel like I can trust Liam yet; he's got that look in his eyes, like he's anticipating something.

Louis threw the key on the dresser and sat on top of me. "You did a very bad thing the other day," he said in a patronizing tone, as if he were talking to an infant or a puppy.

I snarled at him for using this tone with me and he was quick to smack me for it.

"Now, if you stay very still, this will only hurt a lot," he stated, retrieving something from his back pocket. He pulled a small pocket knife out and flipped a knife up.

"Louis, please don't," I tried to reason, but it was no use. He shushed me and make a small cut on my right arm.

"That's for trying to fight us off when we took you," he said as he dragged the knife across my skin. "That's for hitting Zayn in the car," he said as he make a deeper cut on my left arm. He kept listing off things I had done wrong as he cut me, some sort of negative reinforcement, I guess.

"And this is for anything you try later on," as those words were spoken, he made a deep incision on the left side of my waist and dragged it to the right. I felt my eyes stinging with tears. It hurt like hell.

"Now," he said," will we be trying anything any time soon?"

I shook my head 'no', hoping he'd leave me alone.

"SPEAK WHEN YOU ARE SPOKEN TO," he shouted, making another cut on my right thigh.

"No," I sobbed ,"I won't try anything." He smiled, satisfied.

He stood up, wiped the blood from the knife on his pants and placed the knife back in his pocket. He picked up the keys from the dresser and opened the door. But before he left, he turned around and looked at me.

"Niall will be in in a few minutes with the lemon juice," he stated. Then he shut and locked the door.

What the hell is he talking about, lemon juice? What are they gonna do with lemon ju-? Oh my god, they're gonna pour lemon juice on the cuts. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with them?! Well, it's Niall, maybe I can reason with him.

I hope I can.

(A/N: Hey guys. I'm almost finished transferring the chapters. Until next time, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)