Chapter 10: Meeting 'Them'

I just sat in the room. Quietly. Contemplating what had just happened. Waiting for something else to happen. How did I get myself into this? Why couldn't I have just gone with Katie to run errands with her? I hope Katie's safe.

Just then, the door opened and there was a different guy at the door; he had a buzz cut, a feather tattoo on his left arm (he also had another tattoo on his left arm but I couldn't see it), and big muscles.

"Hi," he said. I just stayed silent. "Okay," he said,"I understand your not wanting to talk."

"What do you want with me," I asked, breaking my silence.

"Come on in, boys," he called into the hall. Three other guys came in and stood in a line in front of my bed. The guy who came in first spoke up.

"I'm Liam," he said.

The guy with the blonde hair introduced himself with an Irish accent as Niall. That must be the guy I bit yesterday.

The guy with the light brown hair said ,"I'm Louis".

"And I'm Zayn," the guy who slapped me earlier this morning said.

"Harry's still asleep," Liam said ,"I'll send him in to meet with you once he's woken up."

"One Direction," I asked. They all smiled and nodded. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? Where are the hidden cameras," I asked, not believing this shit for a minute.

"There are no cameras," Zayn said, smirking.

"Are you a fan," Niall asked.

"No. I am not a fan," I said blandly.

"Then how did you know we were One Direction," Louis asked.

"Well, when 90% of the girls at your school are obsessed with a band, you learn a little about them," I said.

"Well, what do you know about us," Louis asked.

"I know most of the girls at my school are Liam and Louis 'girls', so I barely know anything about Niall, Zayn, or Harry," I said ," Actually, I don't think I've ever seen Harry's face before."

"Have you listened to any of our music," Liam asked.

"No. When 'One Direction' comes on the radio, I immediately change the station because I am sick to death of you guys. Literally every other freaking day of school, there were a ton of girls singing your damn songs. Terribly, might I add" I finished.

"Hmmm. That's too bad. You won't have to worry about any of those girl from your school any longer," Zayn said.

"Why me? What made me so special," I asked.

"Well," Niall started ,"you aren't the only girl we've taken."

"What do you mean," I asked, now slightly more curious.

"It all started a few years back," Zayn began to say before Liam continued for him.

"We had just became famous, but we got a little bored, so we found ourselves a little hobby," he finished with a grin.

"How many girls have you kidnapped," I asked, immediately regretting it.

"Umm . . . ," Louis said, pondering over the question for a moment ,"about 46, maybe 49."

My stomach churned. What are they gonna do with me?

"Why me? Why did you take me," I asked, my voice cracking slightly at the end.

"We got you some food from McDonald's if you're hungry," Liam said, setting a McDonald's bag next to me.

"I want to know why you kidnapped me," I said firmly, but I felt tears coming.

"We'll be in later to check on you," Liam said, turning to leave.

"You'd better eat," Zayn said ,"we're not going to be this generous to you for long."

"Generous how? Giving me McDonald's," I asked.

"No. Giving you food," he said without any emotion. I remained silent as they shuffled out of my room.

After the door shut, I opened the bag up to see what there was to eat because, honestly, I was starving. I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. Some french fries, 2 burgers, and a water bottle. I ate some of the fries and half of a burger, but thinking about all of those girls they took, I quickly lost my appetite.

I folded the top of the bag down so the food wouldn't go stale and put it on the side of me. I took a sip of water and put it aside as well.

I couldn't stop thinking about those girls. The number 49 echoed in my head. What the hell happened to them? I'm sure I would have seen or heard them if . . . if they were still alive. Oh my God, they're gonna kill me. They're gonna kill me like they did all those other girls.

That's when the tears started flowing. I sunk my head into my hands and sobbed.

(A/N: Okay, so I uploaded very late today, but I hope you guys liked it! I loved writing this chapter because Alex finally meets the boys. Well . . . some of the boys. Keep voting and commenting to show the love <3 ! - AllieCat816)