Chapter 11: Meeting Harry

I just sat in my room quietly, occasionally taking a fry from the bag or a bite of a burger. There really wasn't much else for me to do. This can't be happening! Like . . . why does One Direction have to kidnap girls?! Why not just hang out with fans? I'm sure there are millions of girls out there that would sell their souls to get a picture with them. Why not take one of them?

I honestly don't even like them. Katie and I were more into Coldplay and Train, ya know, those kinds of bands. Oh, and Ed Sheeran! I just sat there, thinking about the first time Katie and I met.

*flashback*

I just started high school. Freshman year is always the worst (so I've been told). My first class was biology which, according to the campus map all of the freshman were given at orientation, was all the way on the other side of campus. That kinds sucks but I'm trying to have a positive attitude, so let's go.

It was a grueling 7 minutes awkwardly walking with a bunch of other freshmen that were also too shy to talk. If I'm being totally honest, I used to be kinda shy, but who isn't a little shy their first day at a school where they didn't know anybody?

I had finally gotten to the building where biology class was being held . . . now I have to find the classroom. I probably walked into 4 classrooms, disrupting conversations between students to ask if that was the right class (which it never was) before finally finding the bio class I was supposed to be in. The bell rang and I scrambled to find a seat. I sat next to a girl with dark brown hair and glasses. The class sat in silence for a few minutes before the teacher finally showed up.

His name was Mr. Broflovski and when he introduced himself, a few kids started giggling because I guess that's also the name of a character from South Park. Mr Broflovski was probably in his late 60's to early 70's. Really really old!

"Good morning class," he said ," I trust that you're all finding the day to be a little awkward because you don't know anybody yet, so I'd like you to introduce yourself to your neighbor and have a little chat with them. You never know, you may end up having some things in common."

Why do teachers have to do this? Why can't they just let us be awkwardly quiet around each other for a few more hours?

I turned to the girl next to me and extended my hand, saying ,"Hi, I'm Alex."

She reached back and said ,"I'm Katie."

We basically talked about TV shows and bands we like and we actually had a lot in common! We both love Supernatural, The Office, and NCIS and listened to Imagine Dragons and Train! We got along so well, it was crazy! By the next month, we were practically sisters.

We would go to the movies, the park, hang out at each other's place, met each other's family. It was a bit difficult to explain to her the whole situation with my parents, but she understood completely.

*end of flashback*

There was a knock at the door; by then, my tears had dried. Liam popped his head in. "Harry's here," Liam said, and he opened the door a little more, then left. And he walked into the room. Harry.

I didn't know whether or not to be scared because I already met the other guys. Why did Harry's meeting with me have to be only the two of us? Oh yeah, Liam said he was asleep.

He kind of just stood in the door frame, looking at me, almost as if he was afraid to approach me. A few seconds later he walked over and extended his hand for a shake, but I didn't return the gesture. Rejected, he put his hand back down.

"I'm Harry," he said in a deep British accent. Oh my God, his voice is really sexy. ALEX! WHAT THE HELL?! He's your kidnapper, are you fucking crazy? He's not sexy, he's a dangerous sociopath!

I didn't say anything back to him. He looked a bit disappointed in my lack of words, so he just sat at the end of the bed and just looked at me. After a few seconds of him literally just staring at me, I started getting kinda creeped out. "What", I said in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing. It's just . . . you're very pretty," he said shyly. I felt my cheeks getting warm, so I was probably blushing. He smirked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I pushed the butterflies aside and decided to speak.

"Why did you guys take me," I asked.

He shook his head. "I can't tell you," he said.

"Why not," I asked, feeling tears stinging my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you," he said softly. That's when I started crying. He tried giving me a hug to comfort me, but I pushed him away.

"I just wanna go home," I sobbed. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me sympathetically and left.

And, once again, I was left alone, crying my eyes out.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! It took a long time to write but I personally think it came out pretty good :) Keep voting and commenting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)