Chapter 18: Cleaning Up

I woke up in my room again, this time with my hands and feet tied to the bed with rope. I lifted my head slightly to look at the rest of my body.

I look like a fucking wreck. My jeans were torn in a few spots, my shoes were gone, and I was covered in dirt, mud, and leaves from being tackled. I set my head back down and sighed.

I feel worse than I look.

I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Not fun. I was pretty out of ideas at this point. There isn't much I can do now besides hope for the best (which I knew wouldn't happen).

The door went flying open and Louis and Liam entered, both looking equally angry. They just looked at me for a few seconds in complete silence, thickening the tension. Liam then began to talk.

"We aren't too happy about what you pulled earlier," he said through gritted teeth. I stayed quiet.

"We're going to give you a few rules you have to go by so we don't have any more problems like this, sound good," Louis asked, being sarcastically polite.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Rule One: No talking back or being a smart ass. Rule Two: Don't try leaving this house, there will be severe punishments when we catch you. This is your only warning. Rule Three: Don't disobey any of our orders, everything goes much easier when there isn't a fight involved. Do you understand these rules?" Liam finished.

"Yes," I responded, thinking about what he had just said.

Louis told me to stay still as he approached me, retrieving something from his back pocket. He pulled out a pocket knife, opened it, and cut the ropes that were holding me to the bed. Louis left the room, leaving Liam.

"There's a bathroom right over there," he said, pointing to the only other door in the room," get yourself cleaned up. There are clothes for you in the dresser.".

Once he was gone, I picked the rest of the rope off of me and headed to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and luckily, there was a one way lock, so I locked it from the inside. I looked at myself in the floor mirror and I could barely recognize myself.

I looked as if I were dragged through the forest. I took my clothes off and threw them into the hamper. Then I had a nice, long shower to clean all the grime and filth off of me.

Once I was all clean, I dried myself and and wrapped a towel around myself so I could get my clothes from the dresser and I was a little surprised at the clothes selection. It's pretty much all of the clothes I had at home.

I went through the rest of the drawers' content and they they were my clothes. . . all of them. I started getting a bit freaked out! How the hell did they have my clothes? I hoped it was just a big coincidence, but there was only one way I'd be certain.

There's a shirt I sleep in sometimes. It's light purple, baggy, and had a blueberry stain on the front from my blueberry pie I spilled 3 months ago.

After a few minutes, I found it. The exact same shirt with the exact same stain. I was officially creeped out. They had been in my house. . . in my room.

My thoughts were interrupted by knocks at the door.

"Almost done, love," Zayn asked from the other side.

I replied ,"yeah, just give me about five more minutes, please.". I threw my clothes on and dried my hair with the hairdryer I found under the sink.

Zayn opened the door as I was brushing my hair.

"Well don't you look nice," he said sweetly. I didn't buy it for one second. I didn't say anything back, I just continued to brush my hair. He grabbed the brush out of my hand and set it on the dresser.

"Lay down," he instructed. I obeyed, remembering the rules. He handcuffed both of my hands to the bedpost. He kissed me on the forehead and made his way to the door. Right before he shut the door, I had to ask him.

"Zayn," I said, getting his attention ,"why are all of my clothes here?" He gave me an icy glare.

"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to," he said in a sort of threatening way, and then left, locking the door. He left me wondering. I'm not too sure I want to know the truth. Oh he's just playing mind tricks, Alex.

I wanted to know, but he didn't want me to know, which only made me want to know more. But, as they say, curiosity killed the cat.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :) Keep on voting and commenting, lovelies! -AllieCat816)