Chapter 7: Car Rides

I woke up groggy, tired. I could barely keep my eyes open. I looked around, taking in my unfamiliar surroundings. I tried sitting up, but I couldn't move my hands. They were duct taped together behind my back.

I was in the back of a car? No, it's too roomy, must be a van.

My memory was coming back. I was walking home in the rain (explains why I'm all damp) . . . and there was a van chasing me . . and then four guys- oh shit, I'm in their van! Okay, this is a problem! This is a fucking problem!!!

I tried screaming for help, but it only came out as a muffled cry. They duct taped my mouth shut. Marvelous. They must've heard me, because next thing I knew, I had a flashlight shining in my face.

Agh, right in my damn eyes! I squinted, making an irritated noise, and they turned off the flashlight. I took a glance around the van to see how many guys were really taking me.

Okay, so there's one person in the driver's seat and one in the passenger's seat. . . that's two. Then I took a look around me, and there were two guys on either side of me, and one in front of me. Five guys. Are you fucking kidding me?!

They were still wearing their hoods up so I never got a look at their faces.

"Well, good morning sleeping beauty," the guy on my left said in a mocking tone. He had . . . an Irish accent; oh, he was probably the guy I bit earlier.

"Sleep well," the guy on my right asked.

I tried pulling my hands apart to break free from the duct tape, and it worked! But in the process of pulling my hands apart, I accidentally smacked the guy on my right upside the head. I probably made it worse for myself when I giggled.

The guy in front of me slapped me across the face and pushed me on the floor of the van. Then, he handcuffed my hands behind my back. He yanked me back up to my previous sitting position by my arm. Hard, might I add.

The guy on my right (the one I had just hit) leaned into me and whispered angrily in my ear ,"pull that shit again and I'll make sure you live to regret it . . . and that's a promise." I nodded my head in agreement, not wanting to piss any of them off anymore than I already have.

"We're here," the guy in the passenger's sear said ,"put the bitch out."

The guy in front of me took the chloroform rag back out. Oh great. I didn't resist it because I really didn't feel like being slapped again. As I drifted back into the twilight zone, I heard something in the background.

Airplanes taking off.

Are we at the airport? Why are we at the airport? Before I could ask myself any more questions, my eyelids shut.

(A/N: If you couldn't tell, this chapter was in Alex's P.O.V. I hope everybody's enjoying the story so far! Vote and comment to show the love :) -AllieCat816)