Chapter 4: Taken (no, not the Liam Neeson movie)

I tried running as fast as my legs could carry me, but they didn't get me very far. I tripped. Ya know that part in the movie where the girl realizes she forgot to lock the door and the killer's close behind? Yeah, this was exactly me!

I flipped myself to be laying on my back before attempting to run again.The van wasn't there anymore. It's official, I'm terrified. Where the hell did it go ?! It wasn't small, it's not like it was hiding!

I could only see about 4 street lights away (the rain was really heavy). I saw a figure emerge from under the farthest light, walking fairly quick. I couldn't tell whether it was a boy or a girl. They had a dark blue hoodie on. My heart dropped when I realized the figure was chasing after me.

I got to my feet and began running . . . again. My ankle still hurt from how I fell, but I powered through; I was NOT about to get killed today! NO SIR! I turned my head slightly to see how far away the figure was. There were three more figures. Four people were now chasing me.

I started screaming, begging for somebody to help, but by the time I caught my breath to yell more, I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and a large hand cover my mouth. I started thrashing the person who grabbed me. I started kicking his shins, punching his arms, but then I bit down really hard on her finger.

"OWW! GODDAMN BITCH," he cried out in a thick Irish accent.

I turned around to try and run back home, but I ran into another person. Damn it, I forgot there was four of them. The one I ran into pushed me back while two others grabbed me and held my arms back,

The one in front of me took out a rag and put a bottle to it, tipping it forward to get the liquid in the bottle on the rag. Shit! I've seen enough movies and T.V. shows to know that's chloroform!

I tried to scream, but it was too late, the rag was pressed tightly to my mouth and nose, forcing me to inhale the fumes. Right before I slipped out of consciencenesss, I heard one of the guys call out

"Harry, bring the van around! We got her." After that, my eyelids shut and I was out like a light.

(A/N: OH NO! They got her! Shit, what's gonna happen?! What are they gonna do?! I hope you're enjoying the story so far (I've been working really hard on it). Keep voting and commenting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)