Chapter 17: Escaping

I haven't been to sleep yet. I couldn't.

Aside from my insomnia, my bruise made it pretty uncomfortable to sleep the way I wanted. It's been a few hours since Harry left; probably about 2 hours. But I can't be certain because I don't have a watch or clock or anything to tell time.

Just then I realized two amazing things: Harry didn't lock the door when he left and I wasn't handcuffed to the bed.

I got up and slowly walked to the door, trying not to wake anybody up. I opened and shut the door with ease. Now all I have to do is get out of here and get help.

I doubt anybody will believe me anyway. . . 'somebody help me, world famous boy-band One Direction kidnapped me and was keeping me in a cabin in the middle of nowhere'. Yeah, I wouldn't believe myself either.

Well, I at least have to get myself as far away from this house as possible.

I walked down the staircase that lead to the living room (where the door we came in through was), wincing every so often when a stair creaked under me.

I put my hand on the door knob and turned it and . . . it was stuck (it's probably because it's a really old house). It made a weird sound when I tried opening it and I heard light footsteps coming from somewhere.

I'm almost positive my heart stopped beating for a few seconds there. I held my breath, praying it wasn't that loud.

"HEY," a voice from the top of the stairs shouted. I turned around and saw Louis at the top of the stairs. I turned around and started pulling on it frantically, making the whole wall shake a little bit. There's no way I didn't wake the other boys up.

The door finally opened and I rushed outta there. I tried closing the door but someone on the other side pulled it open. I heard them all yelling after me, but there was no turning back now.

I took in my surroundings quickly and soon came to the realization that I probably wasn't gonna make it out. I had no freaking clue what way we came from.

On top of that, it was practically pitch black and there were too many trees for me to be able to know where I am. I'm probably gonna get myself lost, but at least I'll be away from them.

I heard the door slam shut behind me and I bolted into the thick of the woods. I kept hearing them racing after me, which gave me a boost of adrenaline. After about a full minute of running, I stopped. I couldn't hear the leaves rustling behind me anymore. Whoa, this all looks familiar. . . like the dream I had. Oh shit, if I'm right, I know what's coming next.

I braced myself and, just as I had suspected, I was tackled to the ground. They jabbed me in the side with something sharp and cold. . .but it wasn't a knife or a weapon. I think it was a needle. They probably injected me with something to make me fall asleep.

I tried pushing them off of me but I started getting really dizzy and light headed. I was right, they injected me with something. Seconds later, I was out cold.

(A/N: Hey everybody! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I'm still transferring the chapters but they'll be all here by Sunday! Keep on voting and commenting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)