Chapter 31: Other Side Of The Line (part 2)

(Louis' P.O.V.)

She started screaming for me to get off of her. I tried shushing her but she started screaming louder. I cupped my hand over her mouth to try to muffle her screams, but she was too loud.

I already heard the doors from the hallway swinging open and footsteps racing to this room. Good thing I locked the door. Gonna have to make this quick then.

There was a loud banging on the door. "I'll be out in just a minute or two," I called out, smiling at Alex, whose face was already doused in tears. Just as I was about to get her pants off, the knocking stopped and I heard a jingling noise. Shit. I forgot the boys had keys, too.

The door slammed open and Harry, Niall, and Liam rushed in. Oh great, The Three Musketeers. Niall and Liam grabbed me and dragged me out of the room while Harry stayed with Alex. I caught a glimpse of them before I was 'escorted' out of the room and it looked like he was. . . hugging her?

Oh my god, Harry likes Alex. Well, this should be fun. Hanging this over his head for a while. Hell, I'm gonna have a fuckin field day with this!

Suddenly I was thrown roughly to the ground. I regained my composure and pulled myself to my feet. Liam and Niall looked pissed but I didn't really give much attention to it.

"What the hell was that for," I screamed at them. They just seemed to get angrier. Niall walked toward me until he was inches from my face. He said, through gritted teeth, "you tried to rape her."

"Yeah? So? It's not like it's the first time I've done this. Why are you making such a big damn deal of it?," I asked. Seriously, this is no different from any of the other girls.

"You know damn well why it's a big deal," Liam shouted, the veins in his neck making an appearance as he did so. I couldn't help but laugh at his making a scene about this all. That's when I felt his fist connect with my cheek.

I tumbled backwards, hand connecting to the part of my cheek Liam just freakin punched. Damn it, that hurt! I decided to keep my mouth shut and just leave the room. I know all too well how Liam gets when he's angry, and that wasn't even him at 25%.

I was walking back to my room when I was, once again, grabbed by the shirt and pulled to the ground. I fell with a thud, head slamming against the floor. Harry stood over me with an utterly disgusted look on his face. It was so powerful, I could barely look at him. But, against my will, I started smirking.

He pulled me back up by my shirt and threw my against a wall. I slowly shrunk down, clutching my rib that was hurt in the impact. He leaned down to me and stared at me.

"Why the fuck would you do that," he asked with more anger than I could fathom. I just stared right back at him with a smile plastered on my face and told him what I knew would piss him off just enough.

"Because I wanted to give her something you couldn't. And she deserves a proper fucking."

Last thing I saw was Harry's fist coming toward my face before I blacked out.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

My blood is absolutely boiling. How dare he say that! He is absolutely sick. I'm pretty damn sure I knocked him out with the one punch, but I wanted to get a few more in. . . just in case. Right before I could hit him again, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Niall. I could tell he is just as pissed as me, but he's better at masking his anger. I've got a bit of an anger issue, I must admit. But Louis' actions justify mine completely.

I was too angry to speak. My head began flooding with images of Louis and Alex. . . God, it made me sick!

"Come with me," Niall said, walking downstairs. I followed suit. He lead me to the kitchen and grabbed two beers, handing one to me. We popped them open and I cooled off a bit, but I was still pissed.

"My best mate," I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh," Niall said, looking at me. I shook my head.

"Nothin," I said.

"He. . . he didn't even look like himself," I admitted to Niall,"He didn't look like our Louis. We need to keep him away from Alex. I just never thought we'd have to worry about him with her. Especially after the deal we made with her sister" He nodded, biting his lip. He ducked his head down but I saw the guilty expression on his face.

"Niall," I began, to which he picked his head back up. "Did you know Louis was gonna try something with her?" His eyes darted away from me and around the room, so I repeated myself. . . louder this time. "Did you know Louis was-,"

"YES! Okay? I saw him a few days ago with a box of condoms and the other night, he threatened me to keep my mouth shut.

"I can't believe you," I breathed. "My god, is there anybody in this house I can trust?" I raised my voice. Niall raised his hands up in defense.

"If I had known he'd try anything so soon, I would've told you."

"Whatever," I grumbled, walking to my room.

(A/N: ASDFGHJKL! -AllieCat816)