Chapter 25: Unanswered

Okay, so they know my name, they know where I live, what else do they know? I can't even. . . how did they . . . damn it, this is so frustrating! I need answers. Now.

"GUYS," I shouted out, hoping they would come back into the room, or at least one of them. But do I really expect them to answer me? I mean, they're pretty much in charge, calling the shots on what happens to me.

Hell, they've taken and killed over 40 girls and have gotten away with it, so why would they stop with me? I've been here way too long and know too little. It's been, like, two weeks. Right? I've passed out here and there from hunger so it's been hard keeping track of the time.

The door clicked open and Niall appeared. Thank god. He's pretty much the only one who seems to care about me. Well, besides Harry. Oh that's right, Harry hasn't laid a hand on me, except when he was helping me after Zayn's beating. Harry's really sweet. We talk here and there when he comes to visit. I've noticed a pattern about the boys' arrivals into this room. Usually it goes Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and then repeats itself the next day. Do they have a schedule or something?

"What do you need," he asks. I almost forgot he was here.

"I need answers," I told him bluntly. He look at me with a baffled expression. "What do you mean," he asks worriedly.

I took a deep breath to try and figure out what I wanted to say exactly. "How do you guys know my name? Why are all of my clothes here? And how did you know where I live?" I say in one breath.

His confused expression turns to a frown. Not a sad frown, though. A frown a child would give you if he accidentally broke something. A guilty frown? What's he got to feel guilty about? Maybe he feels bad about what's happening to you.

"I can't tell you," he says. My blood begins to boil at his simple words. He can't tell me?! What the fuck?! What the hell are they hiding?

"What the hell do you mean you can't tell me," I ask him harshly through gritted teeth. He runs his hands over his face. "I can't tell you. I'm sorry. Really, I am. If I could, I would."

"Why can't you," I ask him, determined to get some sort of explanation for his bullshit excuse.

He opens the door slightly, checking the hallway before closing the door again. "Look, the boys and I made a deal w-," he began to say but was cut off by the door opening. Louis walked in. Fuck. Why is he here?

"Hey buddy, whacha doin in here," Louis asks Niall. Niall's face pales and he begins to explain how I called him in here. Louis attention turned to me and his lips curled into a sickening grin. "And what is that you need, love," he asks eerily. I'm sure as hell not asking him what I was about to ask Niall. I know who to trust and who not to, and Louis is at the top of the 'not' list.

"I was just wondering when I could eat next," I lie. Well, not really. I am pretty hungry, so I guess it's not really lying, I'm just not asking what I wanted to ask Niall.

"That's right. We have to feed you," Louis says with a chuckle. He looks back at Niall and tells him to untie me. Niall does so and Louis guides me downstairs. The rest of the boys are in the living room, watching television. Their attention is brought to our presence once Louis announces that I was hungry.

Zayn stares at me with an. . um. . . well, unpleasant expression. Who am I kidding? He looked like he wanted to jump over the couch and rip my throat out. I just ignore his glare and look at Harry. He looks like an angel. His hair's pushed back with a headband and he's in a plain grey shirt and jeans. He's just so. . . pretty. He's very pretty and I like him a lot. Damn, I just wanna rip that shirt off of him and straddle. . . whoa whoa whoa! Alex! Where did that come from?! Holy crap, you little slut! Wait no, I'm a virgin. Well, physically. Mentally . . . well, basically I'm a total whore mentally. Lord, I'm corrupted!

Wait, have I been staring at him this whole time? Did he notice? He's still staring at the television. Good. Suddenly, I'm being pushed towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat," Louis asks harshly. "Umm. . . cereal, I guess," I say, not wanting to be in the same room with him alone. I just want to get back upstairs as soon as possible so he isn't near me.

He nods and tells me where everything is. I almost tell him I know, but then he'd ask how I knew and I didn't want to get myself and Niall in trouble.

I reach up into the cabinet to grab a bowl and I feel Louis' hand slip down my side. I jump a little and walk quickly to the cupboard, trying to distance myself from him. I grab the cereal, place the bowl down, and pour what I want into it. I start for the fridge, but Louis holds his hand up, as if to say 'I'll get it' and hands me the milk. After I've prepared the bowl of cereal, I sit down at the table and eat.

Louis sits next to me and places his hand on my knee, rubbing it. It sends chills up my spine. But not good chills. He starts to run his hand up my thigh and I quickly stand up, not wanting that to continue. I put my bowl in the sink and begin to walk to the living room.

Before I can get out of the kitchen, Louis grabs me by my arm and pulls me back, pushing me against a wall. He leans into my ear and whispers ,"where do you think you're going?" I ignore my urge to vomit and say to him ," I'm going upstairs. I'm very tired." He seems upset but lets me go.

"Harry, lock her up," Louis calls to Harry, throwing him the key to my room. He nods and follows me upstairs. After we're in my room, I hug Harry. Why am I hugging him? He feels so good, and he smells so nice. I don't want to let go. I feel safe with him. Wow, how incredibly stupid do I sound? He kidnapped me. I shouldn't feel safe with him, but I do.

Hesitantly, he hugs back. After a few seconds, I pull away from him and sit on the bed. "What was that for," he asks amusedly. I shake my head. "I don't know," I tell him. It's true. I really don't know why I did that. Maybe I was scared of Louis and glad he didn't bring me up. Oh who am I kidding, it's because I like Harry.

He smiles and goes to hug me again. We hold onto each other a little bit longer, but it feels nice. Like we were molded together. He kisses my forehead, wished me a goodnight, and leaves the room. The familiar click of the door tells me it's been locked.

I stand up and head for the bathroom. It's been, like, 3 days since my last shower. Plus, maybe it'll wash away the feeling of Louis' hand running up- no. Let's not think about that right now. Let's try to get that as far away from my mind as possible.

I close the door behind me, locking it, and get undressed. I let the warm water run down my back for a few minutes. It feels good. Like the weight of the world's been lifted off of my shoulders. It almost makes me forget about the questions I asked Niall earlier that went unanswered, as usual.

(A/N: Hey, so I know I promised to update yesterday but things came up and I was unable to. Next update, however, should be on Tuesday. I hope you guys liked this chapter! I enjoyed writing it. Keep on voting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)