Chapter 8: Your New Home

I woke up again, still in the van, still groggy. No. Wait. This is a different van. Hmm . . . maybe they had to switch vans to avoid being caught. I tried getting up but nope. Handcuffs are a bitch.

It looked like the sun was just setting. Well, at least that's what it looked like from my obscured view through the front windshield. The van drove for a few more minutes and then stopped.

The guys got out and one of them unhandcuffed me and carried me bridal style. I know what you're thinking, jump out of his arms and run the hell outta there!

Well, there are two reasons why that's a bad idea. One: There are five of them and one of me and they've made it more than clear they're faster than me. Two: I literally had no energy whatsoever to move.

My vision was really blurred (more now than the last time I woke up) but I could make out some things if I squinted the right way. I saw a tree, a lot of them actually! I think we're in the woods. That can't be good. The guy who was carrying me stopped in front of a big house.

"Welcome to your new home," he said to me.

I honestly felt like crying, but I didn't have the energy to cry. . . no energy for anything.

I heard the front door of the house creak open and I was carried in. I saw the four other guys walking into the house, and once the guy carrying me got in the house, I heard about six locks on the door set.

Oh Jesus.

I was still in the guy's arms. I'm positive if he put me down, my legs would give out and I'd fall on my ass. My whole body felt incredibly weak.

"I'm putting her to bed, she seems tired," the guy holding me told the other four.

They mumbled 'okay' and 'alright' before we started for upstairs.

I was pretty tired, but I can't sleep now! I'm in a strange place with strange people who kidnapped me! Sleeping was the last thing I wanted to do; but, as my eyelids got heavier and I started yawning excessively, I realized I would probably be asleep within minutes.

I heard a door knob turn and the door in front of my opened. We walked in and he shut the door behind us. He walked over to a bed and dropped me on it roughly.

"Why- why are- wh-," I mumbled, unable to finish my sentence without losing my train of thought.

"Shhh," he said comfortingly ,"get some rest." He covered me with a blanket and got up to leave.

Just as he was about to close the door, he turned to me and said, almost as if he were saying it to himself ,"you're gonna need it." And with that, he was gone.

What do I need rest for? What-? I couldn't even finish my thought. I fell asleep.

(A/N: So I'm hoping people are liking the story so far :) IDK what else to say so yeah -AllieCat816)