Chapter 30: Other Side Of The Line

(Louis' P.O.V.)

It's probably about 10 or 11 at night right now and I'm just lying in my bed, thinking about everything that's taken place in the last month. It was like a crazy whirlwind. . . but the good kind of crazy. The fun kind of crazy.

I remember when I got the call from Faye about taking her sister for the summer. It was exactly a month ago. She just needed us to watch her until school for her started up again but we said no. . . at first.

She's got dirt on us. . . like, serious dirt. I'm talking about videos of the boys and I chatting with Faye about the girls we've taken, what we did to them, everything. So we sort of had no choice but to take the little brat.

But what Faye didn't mention was that her sister was so fiesty. She puts up a fight. I like it. She's gonna be a fun one. A little part of me doesn't want to give Alex back, but I know I'll have to.

It's not like I have much of a choice. I could ask the boys to get behind me for the decision. . . but the only thing they're gonna do if they're behind me is stab me in the back. I still can't believe they said those things. They think I'm crazy. I'm not crazy.

I'm not crazy.

I'm not normal, but normal's boring. And I'm not boring.

They don't understand my behavior because they're the ones that are boring. Why do I even stick around them anymore? They think I'm crazy. They think I'm. . . dangerous.

And they're afraid of me hurting Alex? Isn't that what we're being paid to do? Faye gave us specific orders to 'rough her up' while we had her. Why are Zayn and I the only ones doing this? Well, at least I'm not alone in this.

Now that Niall, Harry and Liam have formed their own little team against me, I should at least get Zayn on my side before they get to him. It's only fair, right? I mean, two against three is sort of fair when it's grouped with us.

Just then, my phone rang. I picked it up from the side table. Ahh it's Faye. I actually don't feel like talking to this bitch, especially after all the shit she's caused. This should be interesting. I pressed the answer button on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Louis," Faye said. She sounds like she'd been crying. Probably her time of the month or something.

"What is it," I bit. It's very late for her to be. . . oh yeah, I forgot about the time distance. It's probably around 5 or 6 there now.

"I need you guys to bring Alex back," she blurted out. I hope she's kidding. No. I'm having way too much fun with this one to give her up so easily.

"Why should we," I asked harshly.

"Because we had a deal! I told you to bring her back when I want, and I keep your guys' little secret," she said through her teeth. Please, our secret isn't gonna stop me from getting what I want.

"Well, guess what, we don't want to give her back so fuck off," I said and hung up, not feeling like carrying on the conversation any longer.

Good thing she only has my number, and not the other boys'. God forbid if she actually tried asking the other boys. They'd probably say 'oh yeah, we need you to take her back because we're too afraid to handle her ourselves'.

And anyways, it's easier if Alex just stays with us forever. Or at least until I get bored with playing with her. All of her clothes are here, she doesn't whine like all the other girls we've had.

I wonder if any of the other boys have fucked her yet. Probably not. We usually talk about that afterwards. Plus, they would have needed to grab a condom, and there weren't any missing from the box. Yet.

I got up and head to Alex's room. . . just for a little visit. I have to be quiet, though. I don't want the boys to wake up and freak out. There's not a bone in my body that doesn't think they'd tell Faye to pick Alex up. But I'm more focused on another bone at the moment.

I made it to Alex's room and managed to shut and lock the door behind me without making a sound. She's asleep. Aww, bless her. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. Well, maybe she'll just stay that way for a few more minutes.

I quickly unbuckled my belt, took it off, and dropped it in the corner. It made a loud-ish jangling sound that made Alex stir a little. Crap. She didn't wake up completely, but she's in a lighter sleep now.

I tip-toed over to her bed and slowly took the bed sheet from off of her. She began to shiver. Fuck, she's gonna wake up soon! I threw my pants off and got on top of her. That's when she decided to wake up.

She seems a little disoriented but, when her eyes locked onto mine, her's filled with fear. Ugh, she looks so perfect.

"Wh-what are you doing here?," she asked nervously. I could already see the tears forming in her eyes. I put my finger to her lips.

"Shh, it will all be over soon," I assured her. I reached into my shirt pocket and grabbed the condom.

(A/N: I kinda don't have anything to say here so. . . . yeah. Keep on commenting and voting, my lovlies! -AllieCat816)