Chapter 21: Worried

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I was downstairs in the kitchen, waiting for Louis. He told me to wait for him while he goes upstairs and punishes her for bein bad; then he'd tell me what to do when he was finished. I personally think we're going a little too far with this one, especially after the deal we made.

Louis eventually came down and motioned me over to the fridge. As I walked to him, I noticed blood smeared on his pants. I decided to ignore it, knowing where it came from. Well, more like who.

He took a bottle of lemon juice out of the fridge and handed it to me. "I gave her a few little 'paper cuts' for her poor behavior. Now you're gonna give them a little sting. And don't come down until the bottle is completely empty," he said deviously. I nodded, took the bottle, and went upstairs.

After I shut and locked the door behind me, I got a look at her and knew exactly what Louis wanted me to do. She had cuts all over her arms and legs, and one huge, deep cut across her stomach. "Please don't. Please, please, please," she sobbed as she watched me lift up the bottle.

I shook my head; "I won't," I simply said. I went over to the window and poured the juice out; Louis wants an empty bottle, then it'll be empty.

After the bottle was empty, I twisted the cap back on and placed it on the table near her bed. I sat down next to her and examined the cuts and I was truly disgusted. How did Louis expect me to do that to her? I mean, I've tortured girls before, and had fun doing it, but this was just absolutely sick. "Thank you," she said shakily.

She gave me a look and, before she could say anything, she bit her tongue, thinking about what she'd say. "Why didn't you hurt me," she finally asked. I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. But I knew exactly why I didn't hurt her: because what Louis wanted me to do was just fucking sick.

"Well," she said,"thank you." I just smiled, accepting her thanks. She's different, not quite like the other girls. I didn't like her or anything, I just appreciate the way she doesn't keep her mouth shut. I don't know.

I got up and left the room. I walked back down the stairs to see an anxious Louis sitting at the kitchen table. "What," I asked nervously.

"Well, how was it? Did she beg for you to stop? I didn't hear her screaming. Did you cover her mouth?"He kept asking these questions all excitedly; it's like he gets off on her pain.

He's not the Louis I met three years ago. Something changed. He was such a nice guy, always making people happy, making them laugh, making them smile, but he changed. The childish sparkle in his eye sunk into some sort of darkness. The same darkness that consumed his soul. His happy, loving nature had completely died out into this sick, twisted psychopathic person that I am personally becoming worried about.

"WELL," he shouted impatiently.

"I covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream," I answered. I felt sort of bad about lying to one of my best friends, but if I told him the truth, I would only be making it worse for her. He smiled widely, as if he received the gift he's been waiting for.

"Good," he said calmly. He then began to chuckle; this really made my stomach churn. He left the room chuckling sickly.

I need to tell the other boys about this. I mean, they must have some idea why he's acting like that, right? I just don't know about him anymore.

(A/N: Okay so I'm really close to transferring my chapters to Wattpad and then I can officially start writing for Wattpad! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! -AllieCat816)