Chapter 27: It's becoming dangerous

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Well, at least Liam and Harry are on my side. I've still got Zayn to worry about, though. I mean, Louis's got a really strong influence on Zayn and I don't want him getting any ideas in his head. God forbid the two of them team up against us. Against Alex. The thought alone is enough to make me sick.

I always knew Louis was screwed up a little, ever since we started taking girls. I mean, he has. . . you know. . with some of the girls but we were given specific orders not to seriously hurt her. He's taking this too far. He's going insane. It's becoming dangerous.

I just need to get her away from him. He's loosing it . . . fast.

I barely set my foot on the stairs when I was pulled backwards. I tumbled down to the ground and hit my head against a chair. I struggled to gain my balance back but was quickly yanked up and pushed against the wall.

Though my vision was slightly blurry from hitting my head, I could see who it was. Louis. He was in my face, scowling.

"What the hell are you doing," I asked him quietly, trying not to wake anybody up. My vision cleared up and I watched his scowl slowly turn to a sickening grin.

"You know exactly what I'm doing. I'm crazy, aren't I," he asked. He must have heard what Liam, Harry and I were talking about earlier.

"Louis, not right now. Everybody's asleep, I'm exhausted and I just want to go to sl-," was all I could get out before he lifted me from the wall, only to slam me back into it.

"You think I give a shit? My god, I thought we were friends. We were mates. Why the hell are you goint behind my back? Talking about being worried that I'm becoming crazy, " he said angrily.

I really don't have it in me to fight with him right now. "What do you expect me to do?! Jesus, Louis, we made a promise. We all did. And you are seriously jepordizing the deal w-,"

"The deal?", he asked with a chuckle. "Are you seriously worried about the bloody deal? And why worry about this one? We've made deals with a bunch of people, why's this one any different?" God, he's gone mad.

"Louis, this one is different. This deal is too much to risk. You know what she's capable of," I remind him.

He just smiled and shook his head. "I've got it taken care of. Don't worry," he simply said. How the hell can he be so calm about all of this?

"But-," I began to say, but then he pulled something out of his pocket. A knife. A fairy sized knife, at that. He waved it in my face as his lips curled into a sickening smirk. "Don't worry," he said eerily.

"Okay. Okay. Just put the knife down," I told him, trying to talk a little reason into him. He just stepped closer to me until he was inches from my face.

"I told you. . . I've got all of this taken care of. Just let me do what I want and we won't have a problem," he whispered. I don't even know what to say to him anymore. He's gone past the breaking point. I just said 'okay'. I just need him to put the knife away.

Luckily, he puts the knife back into the kitchen drawer and heads upstairs. "Louis," I call quietly, getting his attention. "Don't hurt her. Please. She's different. She's really nice and she . . . she doesn't deserve any of what's happening," I tell him.

He just shook his head and said something that ran shivers through my body. "She's gonna lose her virginity at some point, Niall. Why not to me?" And with that, he left. What the hell? This isn't happening. I can't let him hurt Alex. I won't.

Damn it. He's got a point. It's not like we can stay on our toes 24/7. And eventually, we are gonna have to go to the stores to get food and water. I don't know what we're gonna do.

(A/N: Okay, I know this isn't my best work but I'm kinda tired. So school starts for me tomorrow and I'll probably be updated less often. I just wish summer could last a couple more months :( but have no fear, I'm still here! Okay, that's it, I suppose. Keep on commenting (even though I know you never do) and voting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)