Chapter 15: Repairs

The sun went down hours ago and I was still on the floor. My body was too weak from Zayn's beating to pull myself up. I heard footsteps from outside of my room. I held my breath, praying it wasn't Zayn again.

Well, my back was to the door so, even if it were Zayn, I wouldn't know.

The door creaked open slowly and I heard a gasp. "What happened to you," Harry's voice asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Zayn," I said, thinking that was all the explanation I needed.

"Can you get up," he asked.

"It hurts too much to move," I said weakly.

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms move under me and pick me up. He laid me down gently on the bed.

"Wait here," he said ," I'm gonna go grab the first aid kit." He walked over to the door I was talking about earlier, the one that might be a bathroom or closet.

He opened it and, once he turned the light on, it was obviously a bathroom. You could see the shower. He returned seconds later with a little first aid kit in his right hand. He set it down next to me and opened it, scanning over the items.

"Where does it hurt," he asked.

"My lower rib cage," I said softly.

"Can you lift your shirt a bit so I can take a look at the damage," he asked.

I lifted my shirt so it would just show my ribs, not my bra.

He made an uneasy face.

"What's wrong," I asked worriedly.

He ran his hand lightly over my left lower ribs, making me wince in pain. "You've got a very bad bruise. I'm sure nothing's broken," he said sort of relieved.

Wait, why is he doing this? Why does he care whether or not I'm hurt?

He took a bottle of Advil out of the kit and gave me two. He then proceeded to take the kit back into the bathroom, shutting the bathroom door when he returned. I had to dry swallow the pills because I finished my water (and my food) earlier.

Harry walked back into the room and sat next to me. He looked at me and smiled, asking "feel better?" I just closed my eyes and nodded 'yes', sinking into my bed sheets.

"Good," he said ," now try to get some sleep, yea?" I nodded again, trying to find a position I could sleep in that wouldn't aggravate my bruise (which was basically how I was laying right now). He got up, shut the light off, and left. I just stayed staring at the door, even after the light was off. He stood out from the others.

I don't know what it was about him. Even though he had kidnapped me, he just seemed . . . different. I shut my eyes, trying to lull myself into sleep with deep, slow breaths. After the day I just had, I could use a good night's sleep.

(A/N: Sorry about it being so short! Keep on voting and commenting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)