Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)

So this story just came to me randomly whilst watching some old Orton matches from 2004. However I just wanted to pitch the idea to you guys, cause you are the readers after all. :)

As you can tell this will be set in the year 2004, which was the era of the Legend Killer, Randy Orton. I've always loved this gimmick and now I have an idea on a fan fic makes me happy. So I'm wondering if you're interested in exploring this story with me? :)

Please let me know if you want me to start it, it'd mean alot to know what you guys think, plus I'd feel it was pointless if I was doing this and no one read it. So please do comment!

Below is an introduction to the original character I created for this story. She is based off the looks of Demi Lovato. Usual disclaimers as usual. I don't own Demi Lovato. I don't own Randy Orton and I don't WWE or any other person from the WWE involved in this story. This is just completely made up, however will follow some storylines from 2004. It'll be set after Randy wins the World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam in 2004.

-

Melody Stratigias. That name sound alittle familar? Might do. Especially to a WWE fan. Stratus? Yup.

I am Trish Stratus' cousin, who currently has the job of hair and make-up in the WWE. Meaning I'm on the road all the time alongside the talented superstars and divas of the company.

I'm paid to make the divas look perfect. To get them ready to be filmed and ready to kick ass whilst still looking beautiful. I love it. It gives me creative freedom whilst getting to work with the divas on what look they want to go for week after week.

Plus, being with my cousin is even better.

Being on the road, I've developed alot of friendships, with superstars, divas, and crew workers.

One relationship what sticks out to me like no other, is the one I have with a certain killer.

A 'Legend Killer'.

The one and only Randy Orton.