Prologue

"KF!" Artemis shouted, seeing Wally knocked out and on the ground. She pulled back an arrow and shot at Bane who was the man who knocked him out.

"Artemis! Focus on Cheshire!" Robin ordered, running from behind her to throw a bomb towards Deathstroke.

Currently, M'gaan, Wally, and Kaldur were all down for the count, leaving Robin, Connor and Artemis to fend for themselves against Bane, Deathstoke, sportsmaster with the help of Cheshire. So far, they were loosing.

"Come on Artie! Fight sis why don't you!" Cheshire smirked, rushing forward to take on Artemis in hand to hand combat.

"Come on Robin, Don't be shy!" Sportsmaster smirked, rushing him but Robin being the acrobat he is, did a handspring backwards.

"Artemis is down!" Connor yelled, catching Robin off guard. He looked over just in time to see Bane smash Connors head into the ground and inject him with something, that made Connor's movements slow.

"Never take your eyes off the enemy," a sinister voice says. Robin looks back, just in time for a hand to grip Robins neck. He was lifted off the ground, and gasped to try to breathe. "It's a lesson you should really take into consideration." Deathstroke says.

"I'll take that...into consideration after I teach you.. a lesson..." Robin managed to get out.

"I like you kid. You are smart, and have a good, young body that can be used for our expierements." Deathstroke says proudly. Robin kicks, getting some dirt to come up on the ground. Deathstroke smirks behind his mask and held Robin there until the young boy's eyes went to the back of his head. He went limp and Deathstroke dropped him just in time for the boy too take in some air, but he was unconscious.

"Cuff him. Bring him with us. I like the spunk of the kid." Deathstroke says, turning to exit the area, leaving the other sidekicks to fend for themselves. Sportsmaster brought out rope and tied Robin up before dragging the boy behind him, making their leave.

"Sorry I have to leave sis, but I'm sure we'll meet again." Cheshire says, turning and leaving as well.

*1hour later*

Kauldur grunted, feeling a familiar hand on his shoulder. His eyes opened to reveal aqua man staring down at him. Kauldur grunted and sat up. "My King?" He asks, then looks beyond him to see the rest of the team grunting awake.

"What happened here?" Batman asks, still surveying the young teens for Robin.

Connor was standing, and looked at Batman who was mainly staring at him. "Well... Kauldur, M'gaan and Wally were knocked out first. Artemis, Robin and I were last to get knocked out. Artemis was fighting Cheshire and then... I think Bane injected me with a substance that made me pass out. I don't know what happened after that. Maybe you should ask Robin." Connor says.

"Where is Robin anyways?" Wally asks, looking at the standing team of Justice league and Young justice.

"I don't know. I couldn't find him." Batman says, concern lacing his voice.

"Here!" Kauldur says, bending down to a spot on the ground. Everyone rushed over and Batman was first, looking down at it.

"It was kicked up by the toe of a shoe." Batman narrowed his eyes, seeing some drag marks and that's when he saw it. A scrap of cape on a branch. He got up and grabbed it, seeing it clearly. His face paled.

"What is it?" Wally asks, seeing the bats shoulders tense.

"It's Robins cape." He turned around to face them. "He's been captured by them. I'm sure of it. You can see that drag marks on the ground."